COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Discord Channels - Please Post Your Info Here!

Hello!

I'm hoping everyone with a CoE-related Discord channel can help me out by providing a link to their channel. I'll use the information to update the official wiki.

Make sure you only provide links to permanent Discord channels, if the link expires, it does no good to put it on the wiki.

Please provide the following info:
*Permanent URL
*Channel Name
*Europe or North America CoE presence
*Channel category (IE: is this a kingdom channel, county channel, guild channel, etc.)
*Brief 1-2 sentence description
*Any other info you think might be helpful.

Thanks much!
~T

6/29/2016 7:32:32 PM #1

URL: Discord

Channel Name: The Dread Legion

Channel category: Kingdom/Association

The Dread Legion is a mercenary city-state that will be based in the snow [Taiga] biome. While combat is our main focus, crafters/gatherers/explorers and other roles make up the backbone of our organization. We're part of a large multi-gaming community known as Pax Gaming, and support a wide variety of games.

6/29/2016 7:33:45 PM #2

Discord
"General" Chat Channel
Open channel for general discussion.

The Avatars of Elysia are a group of like minded players planning on playing defenders of the Light in Chronicles of Elyria. We will fight evil and darkness throughout all the lands. This is a group that would be considered a guild or clan in most modern MMORPGs. Our primary goal is to protect the innocent and fight evil wherever it rises.

This is a channel for Avatars of Elysia, members of the guild use this channel for non-CoE related conversations. Non-members can use this channel to contact or discuss with AoE members.

NA-E -> Vornair -> The Conclave of Aritaur -> Asy'Lloer+North Aetheria http://avatarsofelysia.wixsite.com/home

6/30/2016 1:31:09 AM #3

Xeilias

North America

Guild Channel

See our Guild Post

6/30/2016 7:57:16 AM #4

House Discord Guest House

Open chat channel

Europe

House De'Pilegrim is loyal to King Dragor of Nirath. We are a military arm within his kingdom, providing security for local villages around the barony of Black Fang Keep. The House is recruiting see our post for more details

6/30/2016 8:47:46 AM #5

Duchy of Usifan

Discord Name: "The Olde Widow" or "The Durnken Phoenix"

Region: Europe

House Name: Banu Usifan

Al-Qaum (The People), being a hardy, haughty and righteous people, have been from time immemorial known for their courage and fortitude. Blessed with the strength derived from their firm beliefs in the Gods of War and Night, they do not fear the darkness or a fight—though they do not seek to wage war. Instead, they will not hesitate to engage in it, if war is declared on them.

Al-Qaum pride themselves on having joined the Kingdom of Nirath. They are loyal and devoted citizens of King Dragor.

Lore

CoE Directory

Duke Usifan Banner

6/30/2016 6:59:25 PM #6

Thanks all who have provided their information. I've created a wiki page for the Discord channels and added your links. Let me know if you have any issues with any truncation/editing I've done.

CoE Wiki Discord Page

If you want to send me a private message, the best way presently is probably to use the Contact option at the Bards of Elyria website.

6/30/2016 7:17:59 PM #7

Kingdom of Zygethia

EU

Kingdom

Official discord server of the Kingdom of Zygethia, roleplay is enforced in RP sections, some OOC areas have been provided.

Link here

7/1/2016 8:42:44 AM #8

Discord link

CoE Musician's Guild

EU

Guild Channel

We are the first guild on EU to provide for the future musician's of Elyria.

This is mainly a guild chat, but non-members an use it also to reach me or my leadership team to discuss membership.

7/1/2016 8:56:12 AM #9

Permanent URL: Discord:

Channel Name: The Romarian Empire

Located in EU

Channel category: Open chat channel

About us: The Romarian Empire is a new group that just recently separated itself from the kingdom of Zygethia. Ran by it's commander, Arthos Romaria. We hold the empire as our final goal but know it will be a long road ahead. No false names or titles here, only teamwork, comrodery, and professionalism in a heavy RP focused group!

Friend code: 2D42A1

7/1/2016 2:51:18 PM #10

Here is my County Discord channel For the County of Manaan in Arthos. We are North American based.

Here is the Discord channel for the Arthos Recruitment Guild. I am the GM, and were are currently recruiting. If you are in Arthos and would like a job, or are a craftsman/businessman/mercenary of any kind send me your info and you will be put on a list of workers to be hired from in your specialization.

7/1/2016 5:07:05 PM #11

Thanks for the new contributions. I have added your Discord info to the wiki!

7/1/2016 8:57:27 PM #12
  • Kingdom of Tryggr - Meade Hall
  • EU Based / Strong NA / AU presence
  • Kingdom Discord General Chat
  • Pledged EU Server
  • The Kingdom of Tryggr are now an established Kingdom within Elyria, We are an EU Kingdom and will have a PLEDGED KING at launch, with a good NA & AU player base allowing us to maintain a round the clock presence..

7/2/2016 9:40:27 AM #13

Duchy of Thracia

Forum (General channel)

NA Server

Duchy discord

Never a backwards step. If the Duchy has any focus it's on it's citizens, facilitating excellence in their crafts. Thracia is there to ensure you have a bright future.

7/2/2016 11:08:56 AM #14

https://discord.gg/TXnj8vz

Visitor's Hall

North American

R&D Settlement

Located in a undisclosed region of The Colective, Epicurean's Delight deals in exotic goods and trade. Some say they even seek to lead research on use for dangerous beasts, including Daemons of old.

Proprietor of Epicurean's Delight, Merchant of the Kingdom of Blackheart, Home of The Collective.

7/2/2016 4:16:13 PM #15

The Kingdom of Vornair Discord

Town Square

North American (but have members all over the world)

The Kingdom of Vornair's main Kingdom Discord

Creating a Kingdom that provides a foundation for people to build their own communities to play the game the way they wish to play it.

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne