COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Surrogate House

Here is an idea that may assist those wanting Heirs but have not been fortunate enough to find a soulmate or significant other in game to bare them children.

Surrogate House.

A place where females live the pampered life while they conceive and give up the code for children through contractual agreements.

How much would you pay for your heir?

5/10/2016 6:12:13 PM #1

Hmm, do I get to make the heir too? Actually, I like this idea.

5/10/2016 6:14:28 PM #2

This sounds like slave house but for children :P, the question is why pay for an heir when people will probably offer one for free? :)

~BenevolentBull~

5/10/2016 6:19:41 PM #3

Oh sure.... 'surrogate'... we all know what you're planning Sabbicat. You and your ladies of the night...

And I wholeheartedly support this endeavor.

5/10/2016 6:28:05 PM #4

No, not slavery. It is completely voluntary. Not everyone will give a code away for free and not everyone will easily find people to share their bloodline with.

5/10/2016 6:33:05 PM #5

I, uhh...

This is the kind of thing that arises on a.. well... supply and demand bases. I don't think you can plan a group like this.

Count Einzbern of Aichhalt.

Kingdom of Ashland.

Duchy of Sanctaphandri.

Seated in Darmindatch.

5/11/2016 12:20:09 AM #6

Interesting idea but I am afraid I might want more background information on the girls, where they come from, family history, ect.

"Count Eldric Blackmoore of The Haven, offering direct support for the Hunters, Explorers and Gathers of Elyria" the

9/19/2019 2:56:49 AM #7

This could work with skilled players. You could recruit them to pass on their skill levels. But I am wondering how many children your character can sire overall. I would not want to donate to others and then when I need my own heir, find that I had become sterile.