COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Chronicles of Elyria DeviantART Group

Hi all, We have created a Deviant art group for any COE fanart for those interested in checking it out or contributing their art to it! If you add work that hasn't gotten approved in a timely manner, feel free to message me on Discord (Hellmoon#4053) I'm the founder of the group, please feel free to message me with thoughts/etc - Gammea is co-founder and is also somewhat available (she has a larger presence on IRC than me as well)

Chronicles of Elyria DeviantART Group

General Rules

• UPDATED 12/20/16: Original work ONLY, please do not give us other owner's work and claim it as your own. We have a section for memes but if we start getting spammed with them, there will be tighter restrictions on them.

• Give constructive feedback on work - if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it!

• If you have questions, ASK! Please check-in with an admin if you are unsure of whether a submission is acceptable before you submit it!

**This is a Chronicles of Elyria fanart group, please submit COE related fanart only (which can be anything ranging from photos to fanfiction and anything in between!)

FEATURED DEVIATIONS requirement

Must submit at least 5 works to the group before works show up in featured, special exceptions do apply - contact admins for special exceptions.

-Any official fanart contestants are accepted to features regardless of submission count!

• Past/current fanart contributors on Chroniclesofelyria.com

Please check with me or Gammea if you have any questions!

5/14/2017 12:12:36 AM #31

Just reminding people that this exists ;-D

5/14/2017 3:45:32 AM #32

Oooooooo yes!!!!

5/14/2017 3:49:56 AM #33

Fingers itching to get something drawn, but as I'm moving to a new apartment and having a baby in the near future I suspect I wont contribute anything for a long while.

Joining up tho!

5/18/2017 1:13:49 AM #34

Posted By Fenrer at 11:49 PM - Sat May 13 2017

Fingers itching to get something drawn, but as I'm moving to a new apartment and having a baby in the near future I suspect I wont contribute anything for a long while.

Joining up tho!

We're happy you did, can't wait to see some of your work!

9/18/2018 2:08:35 AM #35

Just reminding people that this exists as I haven't in a long time haha :)

1/14/2019 10:51:38 AM #36

Are you an artist? Did you draw your Elyrian character!

Then, join us on DeviantArt and share your art with the community!

1/30/2019 6:45:02 PM #37

Hey artists and community! Did you know that the DeviantArt COE page has a heraldry category? Check it out or submit your heraldry*!

*Pieces must be submitted by the artist who created them

3/16/2019 11:41:09 PM #38

Hey guys

I've seen your fanarts and wanted to tell all of you that you're just awesome. I wish I could draw half as well as you.

Keep it up!

"Small crimes are punished, big ones are celebrated in triumphal processions."

4/19/2019 8:24:54 PM #39

Posted By Bloodbrave at 7:41 PM - Sat Mar 16 2019

Hey guys

I've seen your fanarts and wanted to tell all of you that you're just awesome. I wish I could draw half as well as you.

Keep it up!

Sorry I missed this messages AGES ago! Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

7/22/2019 12:32:37 AM #40

I'm guessing the group is pretty dead now? I've tried submitting some things, but they just end up expiring. If y'all want/need another mod who's on dA multiple days a week, I wouldn't mind helping. If it's even necessary, that is. If I'm the only one who has submitted anything in a long time then it's not really needed.

7/28/2019 4:40:08 PM #41

Posted By DesiDoll at 8:32 PM - Sun Jul 21 2019

I'm guessing the group is pretty dead now? I've tried submitting some things, but they just end up expiring. If y'all want/need another mod who's on dA multiple days a week, I wouldn't mind helping. If it's even necessary, that is. If I'm the only one who has submitted anything in a long time then it's not really needed.

Hey thanks for the heads up! Yea The group has not seen a lot of activity (plus the new DA interface is just....ick, and makes it hard to view submission requests). I promoted you to contributors so you should be able to be automatically approved for submissions & able to vote on any that come in. Though I believe "featured" might still be at vote, all others should be approved automatically for ya!