COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
Chronicles of Elyria DeviantART Group

Hi all, We have created a Deviant art group for any COE fanart for those interested in checking it out or contributing their art to it! If you add work that hasn't gotten approved in a timely manner, feel free to message me on Discord (Hellmoon#4053) I'm the founder of the group, please feel free to message me with thoughts/etc - Gammea is co-founder and is also somewhat available (she has a larger presence on IRC than me as well)

Chronicles of Elyria DeviantART Group

General Rules

• UPDATED 12/20/16: Original work ONLY, please do not give us other owner's work and claim it as your own. We have a section for memes but if we start getting spammed with them, there will be tighter restrictions on them.

• Give constructive feedback on work - if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it!

• If you have questions, ASK! Please check-in with an admin if you are unsure of whether a submission is acceptable before you submit it!

**This is a Chronicles of Elyria fanart group, please submit COE related fanart only (which can be anything ranging from photos to fanfiction and anything in between!)

FEATURED DEVIATIONS requirement

Must submit at least 5 works to the group before works show up in featured, special exceptions do apply - contact admins for special exceptions.

-Any official fanart contestants are accepted to features regardless of submission count!

• Past/current fanart contributors on Chroniclesofelyria.com

Please check with me or Gammea if you have any questions!

4/3/2016 7:24:12 PM #1

Awesome! Look forward to seeing what the community submits.

4/3/2016 7:28:07 PM #2

Fun! I hope to contribute some work over the summer ;D

4/3/2016 7:29:02 PM #3

Very nice :)

I'll be back when I see mechanics

4/3/2016 7:34:31 PM #4

Haha, sign me up! It'll be embarrassing having my art history available, but I'm definitely going to be doing some CoE stuff :)

4/3/2016 7:52:03 PM #5

Feel free to join the CoE group! We want to see your arts! :)

4/3/2016 8:03:04 PM #6

This is going to be just amazing, I know we have several members who are very talented! Can't wait to see what comes from this.

4/3/2016 8:04:39 PM #7

I'll join in a bit, I'm on mobile xD

4/3/2016 8:17:32 PM #8

I agree with Caspian. I'm psyched to see everyone's creativity at work. It's gonna be good.

\[T]/

4/3/2016 9:53:22 PM #9

Count me in. Ill let you know when I get some art done!

4/3/2016 11:38:53 PM #10

Alright! Investing in a 3D printer (also on Kickstarter) on an alternative fund--I'm still planning on backing a couple hundred in CoE come May--so I'll likely be experimenting with 3D modeling in the near future! Maybe you'll find some character models for players' characters available for printing? Idk xD

There'll definitely be a lot of concept art though-

4/4/2016 1:01:40 AM #11

I LOVE THIS!!! especially now that my schedule has been freed up, so I can continue my fan art/comic/thing-a-ma-jig and have another place to put them!! Lookin forward to contributing!!!

4/4/2016 1:08:36 AM #12

YAY! Can't wait to see your work! :)

5/5/2016 7:43:01 AM #13

up!

5/5/2016 7:44:17 AM #14

Woohoo!

\[T]/

5/10/2016 8:04:16 AM #15

Oh I'd like to join! I'm new to the community and I've got more of a cartoony style but I can draw fairly well when I set my mind to something*

So I guess I'll send a request on DeviantArt, I go by quitaren on there. Hopefully I can contribute.

*Refer to a few select drawings in my gallery where I spent a fair sum of time on the piece.