COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
May 9th developer blog rescheduled for May 18th

Greetings everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm here to provide an update regarding our monthly developer blog post. Due to external circumstances, I have had to reschedule the release from May 9th to next Thursday, May 18th.

I want to start by extending my sincerest apologies for the delay. Last week, personal and professional circumstances prevented me from dedicating my full attention to the blog post's development. Unfortunately, this situation will last throughout this week as well.

Despite this delay, I am excited to share my progress with you. This month has been incredibly productive, and while I barely missed completing the full set of work I intended to, I committed to releasing updates with something significant to share. As a result, I believe waiting for these changes will truly enhance the quality of the post, making it worth the wait.

Once again, I want to apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay. I value your continued patience and look forward to delivering the much-anticipated blog post on Thursday, May 18th.

Sincerely,
Caspian