COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Purchases and connecting with the people

Is there currently any plans to add a function on this website that can connect people with others in their territories? For example... Looking at the map and you notice a claim/purchase was just made in a town near yours and a click of that newly purchased town will give an option to send an email to that new Mayor. Now that new Mayor can have the option of refusing to answer if anonymity is a concern to them, but if not then it's a simple way to have these people connect. Obviously if it was a NPC claim then no response would be given either.

3/18/2020 11:59:12 AM #1

There is a chance that the persona system will have a feature along these lines (in other words, a way to identify yourself as the leader of a domain), but the concept and features of the persona system are a bit nebulous at this point.

Imgur

3/19/2020 7:24:43 AM #2

Some people are unwilling to make themselves personally known to their neighbors. Marovec's comment on the persona system was relevant to them. For those that aren't, visiting a discord for the domain containing your holding might produce some results. However, nothing is forcing anyone to make themselves known to their neighbors right now; I'm quite certain that this is a design intent.

3/19/2020 11:03:22 AM #3

Posted By Poldano at 03:24 AM - Thu Mar 19 2020

Some people are unwilling to make themselves personally known to their neighbors. Marovec's comment on the persona system was relevant to them. For those that aren't, visiting a discord for the domain containing your holding might produce some results. However, nothing is forcing anyone to make themselves known to their neighbors right now; I'm quite certain that this is a design intent.

I agree that's why I gave the option to refuse to reply.