COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Problem with buying my domain or this dutchy

Hello colleagues,

I tried to buy the region PAX in which my town as major is standing. but no way to buy and then I tried to buy the dutchy....not possible.....then I tried to buy another dutchy also not possible.......please explain what is happening and why I'm not able to buy. You create this event but when I can not buy area it is senseless. So try to find a solution how I can buy pax or that dutchy South reach.

Kind regards Matthias

It's better to burn out than fade away.

Thuffir Hawat, Master of Death

3/15/2020 8:39:56 AM #1
  1. You can only buy upwards. So you can only buy the county that your town is in. And you can only buy it if it hasn’t been purchased by another player.

2. You can only buy the duchy your county is in. So if someone else has purchased the duchy you can not buy it.

3. You can't purchase on mobile (I don't know if you're on mobile but its worth mentioning incase you are.)

Do you have any additional details you can provide?

3/15/2020 8:55:53 AM #2

The county of PAX is already claimed, so there is no solution to buy it.
If you want the duchy of South Reach that badly, you can buy it only with another account.

3/15/2020 9:14:42 AM #3

There solved \o/

3/15/2020 11:22:25 AM #4

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 09:39 AM - Sun Mar 15 2020

1. You can only buy upwards. So you can only buy the county that your town is in. And you can only buy it if it hasn’t been purchased by another player. It is not purchased by another player because then you get the note that it is bought...but the is standing nothing

2. You can only buy the duchy your county is in. So if someone else has purchased the duchy you can not buy it. The Dutchy is open to buy and I would like to buy.

3. You can't purchase on mobile (I don't know if you're on mobile but its worth mentioning incase you are.) I tried from my desktop

Do you have any additional details you can provide?

3/15/2020 11:24:34 AM #5

Posted By Sawahya at 09:55 AM - Sun Mar 15 2020

If you want the duchy of South Reach that badly, you can buy it only with another account.

So I need to create a new account and cannot use my kickstarter account although I'm major and they say that we can upgrade.....sorry thats a slap in the face of each person that has supported till today that game.... are you 100% sure about this?

3/15/2020 11:40:35 AM #6

They said you can only upgrade upwards. Meaning you can only buy the county that your settlement as a mayor is in if it has not been purchased. If it has been purchased then you can not upgrade.

That has been clear since day 1 and prior of settlers of Elyria. That is why it was stated clearly if you want to upgrade you need to place in a county that does not already have a count.

3/15/2020 12:30:10 PM #7

Posted By Thuffir at 12:24 PM - Sun Mar 15 2020

Posted By Sawahya at 09:55 AM - Sun Mar 15 2020

So I need to create a new account and cannot use my kickstarter account although I'm major and they say that we can upgrade.....sorry thats a slap in the face of each person that has supported till today that game.... are you 100% sure about this?

1. There was an opportunity to upgrade before Domain and Settlement Selection.
  2. At Domain and Setlement Selection it was known that you can upgrade only if you are in an unclaimed domain. Even it was mentioned that in this case you shouldn't pick a domain before Settlers of Elyria.

I don't think it's a slap in the face. I think you missed some rules that wasn't interesting when you selected your domain.
But I'm only 99.9% sure. Always there is that 0.1% chance. You can contact the support ([email protected]) and try to ask them kindly for help.

3/15/2020 11:48:40 PM #8

Hi Thuffir I am Duke Gaius of Arkadia, Emerald Bay Duchy. If you want to buy South Reach is a good news but as they other's say you need to buy the County before, if is Npc and the Duchy after. Your Settlement is in an already claim County. The difference between buy all fro. The the beginning is only 60/80 dollars. Join us in the Arkadian Discord and we can help you.