COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Finding Old Forum Posts

Hey there!

Do any of yall have tips on how to find old forum posts like the past State of Elyria posts? I've been trying to locate them using the search bar/google and have been unable to locate all of them. I was just wondering if there is an easy way to pull up all of the State of Elyria's so that I could look through them.

Thanks!

2/27/2020 7:25:18 PM #1

There is no effective way to search their forums - something they are supposedly working on improving at some point.

Just about everything they have posted over the years is linked here:

Link

The production blogs are near the end, if I remember right. If not, you will have to go to the news/blog section and just keep working your way back till you find the one you want.

Imgur

2/27/2020 8:02:58 PM #2

Actually you can use google to search the forums if you use the site: command.

site:https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum [keywords]

Otherwise the link Marovec posted is great, and so are a few other ones like the shiny compilation and the tribe compilation

2/27/2020 8:24:52 PM #3

Posted By Labbe at 3:02 PM - Thu Feb 27 2020

Actually you can use google to search the forums if you use the site: command.

site:https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum [keywords]

Otherwise the link Marovec posted is great, and so are a few other ones like the shiny compilation and the tribe compilation

Hey, if you can make that work effectively, and know what keyword you are searching for, more power to you!

😁

Imgur

2/27/2020 8:32:16 PM #4

And if you ever feel like looking for something specific don't hesitate to ask the community to hook you up. Other people might also want to know the same thing. You should get a reply pretty quickly, no matter the day or time.

"If we wait until we are ready, we'll be waiting for the rest of our lives..." code: CD83B4

2/27/2020 9:02:25 PM #5

If you are looking for old Developer Journals (StoE, Design, Production, etc), a list has been compiled on the Subreddit Wiki

I think the only stuff that isn't included in the list is store-related stuff