COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
He Zigs, you Zag, it's a Smash!

Greetings everyone,

You may have heard of him, he's one of the two partners in the lore-based podcast A Pirate's Guide to Elyria as seen here.

But we know him more as a fun-loving and supportive community member around these parts!

Now you can know him as more than that, as his Discord nickname will be colorized from here on out! After getting to know him and understanding his desire to help more, we've invited him to join our merry team of moderators.

Please join me in welcoming our newest member of the team:

ZigSmash

To the official CoE moderator team 😄

Here's what his Count, Daemon Redwyne had to say about him:

"Having met Zig at Pax East a couple of years ago, I can honestly say he'd make an awesome Moderator! He's extremely knowledgeable and has a passion for gaming and truly cares about CoE. You'd be hard pressed to find someone more personable and he would be a great addition to the Mod team."

"He also makes quite a fearsome werewolf godfather of the mafia. 😉 the last part is an inside joke of sorts lol. We had like a 20 man game at PAX with other Vorn that was similar to Town of Salem, and ole Zig was the Werewolf Godfather lol. They won 🙁"

Not to be outdone, our current eye-patch wearing moderator Captain Seli, co-host of a Pirate's Guide to Elyria with Zig, had this to say about his partner in high seas crime:

"ZigSmash, Pirate, Knight, slayer of werewolves! He's a long time friend, someone I've fished and camped with, and played all the games with. He's level headed and intelligent, as well as passionate for CoE. I am very happy to have him join the Mod Team!"

So if you see him around on Discord or the forums, wish him a hearty congrats and tell the scallywag to be on his best behavior, or it'll be the plank he'll be walking!

Truth be told, Ziggy is an amazing guy and we couldn't be more pleased at having him join our team!

Congrats ZigSmash, and welcome again as an official Chronicles of Elyria moderator! ❤️

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

2/20/2020 8:41:22 PM #1

Congratulations, ZigSmash! Thanks for helping out, and good luck! <3

2/20/2020 9:13:37 PM #2

Thanks for the welcome, the incredibly kind words and the trust and honor to lend a hand in maintaining a couple great spaces for this lovely community to grow!

-Wayland Ade'Braeden, Judicator of IronCall, Tritea Duchy of the High Seas.

Friend Code: 2D1330

"The wave returns to the ocean..."

2/20/2020 10:00:38 PM #3

Wuuuuw!! Welcome to the team! <3

2/20/2020 11:43:43 PM #4

Welcome aboard!

2/21/2020 1:56:56 AM #5

Good stuff. Welcome.

2/21/2020 3:00:01 AM #6

Interesting, I have more posts on these forums than four moderators combined.

Oh, and more than twice as many posts as any one of the five, weird.

Welcome to the party Zig.

😁

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

2/21/2020 9:19:44 AM #7

Well howdy there Zig, have fun out there.

2/21/2020 2:22:57 PM #8

Welcome to the team!

2/21/2020 11:28:58 PM #9

Look at that, another mod.

Upvoting and downvoting indiscriminately

2/22/2020 3:24:33 PM #10

Welcome to the team!!!!

Divide et Impera