COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Shiny?

Did I miss yesterday’s Shiny?

Was there another delay post somewhere that I missed?

1/25/2020 12:20:17 PM #16

Posted By Avastar at 10:49 PM - Sat Jan 25 2020

I think there are many loud people here that lack reading comprehension. Spending a few hours studying after googling "learning reading comprehension" would be a very good thing.

What...

I honestly don't even know if you are insulting someone or just trying to be passively aggressive to everyone in the thread.

1/25/2020 12:34:43 PM #17

Posted By Stelaphina at 05:06 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

[an] issue with the mood piece was using internet assets

obviously my comment doesn't apply to comments that it doesn't apply to. My comment is limited to those that:

never had the chance to learn the purpose of the shinys or failed to comprehend the meaning of "something in the past we did".

I'm sorry for not expressing that clearer

1/25/2020 12:36:24 PM #18

Posted By Gunnlang at 05:20 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

I honestly don't even know if you are insulting someone or just trying to be passively aggressive to everyone in the thread.

I think you might have not comprehended the second part of what you read. I'll quote it for you again:

I really enjoyed the mood concept art two weeks ago that perfectly matches one of the OR elements of the shiny's purpose, "something in the past we did". Those that complained about it either never had the chance to learn the purpose of the shinys or failed to comprehend the meaning of "something in the past we did".

1/25/2020 12:41:55 PM #19

Posted By Avastar at 06:49 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

I think there are many loud people here that lack reading comprehension. Spending a few hours studying after googling "learning reading comprehension" would be a very good thing.

I really enjoyed the mood concept art two weeks ago that perfectly matches one of the OR elements of the shiny's purpose, "something in the past we did". Those that complained about it either never had the chance to learn the purpose of the shinys or failed to comprehend the meaning of "something in the past we did".

Would that reading comprehension extend to this thread? If so, you should not try to turn this into a discussion about a Shiny from 2 weeks ago. If you need me to help explain the purpose and topic of this thread please PM me.

1/25/2020 12:44:15 PM #20

Posted By Drudge at 05:41 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

Would that reading comprehension extend to this thread? If so, you should not try to turn this into a discussion about a Shiny from 2 weeks ago. If you need me to help explain the purpose and topic of this thread please PM me.

says the kettle calling the pot black ;)

Obviously, I was responding to gunnlang's tangent. So, the first that went off the main topic was gunnlang. Understanding the possible why to the answer of your question is on-topic. Even tho it is a tangent, it is on-topic because it can be tied back into the main topic, improving it.

1/25/2020 12:49:57 PM #21

Nah I read it Avastar. I just disagreed with it. But if you wanna turn into a dickhead and start insulting me, well we can both play at that game. :)

1/25/2020 12:57:49 PM #22

Posted By Gunnlang at 05:49 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

Nah I read it Avastar. I just disagreed with it. But if you wanna turn into a dickhead and start insulting me, well we can both play at that game. :)

no insult is intended. my comments are constructive criticism. if you take offense to constructive criticism... then i don't know how to help you further

1/25/2020 1:29:55 PM #23

Posted By Avastar at 11:57 PM - Sat Jan 25 2020

no insult is intended. my comments are constructive criticism. if you take offense to constructive criticism... then i don't know how to help you further

Haha sure mate. It's just so passive aggressive. I would rather you come out and call me a dickhead. Over just doing it a sneaky way. Even this comment is underhanded.

Also if you were trying to give me constructive criticism you would have quoted me in the first place or @ me. I still have no idea if your first comment was aimed at me or not. It seemed to be aimed at many people, pretty much at everyone that disagrees with you. You always have this view of "I'm right and everyone that disagrees with me is wrong". I'm not even sure why I let myself get trolled so easily by you.

1/25/2020 2:40:34 PM #24

Has anyone seen Snipehunter? He hasn't been on Discord, his shinys haven't been present for two weeks now, he wasn't on the exclusive broadcast.

1/25/2020 3:10:58 PM #25

Hey Avastar, what would constitute a poor shiny for you? Or what would SBS have to do for you to not come to their defence?

Becoming a Legend of the community, one post at a time.

1/25/2020 3:42:04 PM #26

Posted By Avastar at 07:44 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

Posted By Drudge at 05:41 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

says the kettle calling the pot black ;)

Obviously, I was responding to gunnlang's tangent. So, the first that went off the main topic was gunnlang. Understanding the possible why to the answer of your question is on-topic. Even tho it is a tangent, it is on-topic because it can be tied back into the main topic, improving it.

I have to congratulate your masterful use of several trolling techniques including a fabulous justification on how your off topic comments are tangential to the OP, or even Gunnlang when they clearly aren't.

We who live under the bridge salute your efforts. 😈

So, circling back on topic, what is your thoughts on why there was no Shiny or cancellation annoucement?

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

1/25/2020 3:54:41 PM #27

Posted By Conquistador at 08:10 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

Hey Avastar, what would constitute a poor shiny for you? Or what would SBS have to do for you to not come to their defence?

A poor shiny would be something entirely unrelated to CoE. A good shiny is one that shows what they are working on or something they did in the past. The mood concept art was not a poor shiny. The only poor things around here are the rank null trolls.

Even tho you have zero skin in the game (why aren't you even rank 1?), I'll answer you by providing an example of when I didn't defend their actions: I tracked the value of the premium advent calendar. When it came up short, I presented paths for buyers of the premium advent calendar to obtain refunds. Thankfully, it was just a bug that was fixed in favor of the premium advent calendar buyers.

I'm a moral absolutist realist. If there isn't a reasonable explanation for something, then, like I did here, I call attention to the elephant in the room. I defend both sides. Rather, I defend reason.

Posted By Kyleran at 08:42 AM - Sat Jan 25 2020

I have to congratulate your masterful use of several trolling techniques including a fabulous justification on how your off topic comments are tangential to the OP, or even Gunnlang when they clearly aren't.

We who live under the bridge salute your efforts. 😈

So, circling back on topic, what is your thoughts on why there was no Shiny or cancellation annoucement?

Obviously, they are, so stop trolling.

Many of the trolls around here seem to not even have a rank of 1 (case in point, you self described yourself as a troll).

IMO, those with no skin in the game should only be able to post in the new player question forum.

1/25/2020 4:05:35 PM #28

Could you guys take this to PMs or something, you're just giving mods justification to close the thread without answering OP and others' concerns.

1/25/2020 4:08:41 PM #29

nice another threat that will be locked because kids want to rage forum wars! Way to go kids!

I love jumping around in a Voxel assets

1/25/2020 4:10:49 PM #30

We are on topic. Kyleran asked "what is your thoughts on why there was no Shiny or cancellation annoucement?"

As the answer to that question is most likely "because of trolls or due to the results of the actions of trolls", discussing trolls and what to do about them is on-topic