COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Pre Alpha 11

WHEN CAN I EXPECT ACCESS TO THE PRE ALPHA 11

BaronWatson

1/22/2020 10:02:53 PM #1

We currently do not have any dates for any of the testing phases. The devs are currently in Pre-Alpha, available only to friends and family.

Pre-Alpha will have users that have "alpha 1" get access then users with "alpha 2" get access, then "beta 1", "beta 2" and so on.

1/22/2020 11:31:04 PM #2

Caspian's 2020 state of Elyria message should give a good idea of when devs think backers might get Pre-Alpha access.

We can expect to read this message on..... oh yeah, no date for that either.

So, "sooner than never, later than now" seems to be the correct answer for both.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

1/23/2020 12:20:34 AM #3

Posted By Kyleran at 4:31 PM - Wed Jan 22 2020

So, "sooner than never, later than now" seems to be the correct answer for both.

I feel like i'm being quoted without being quoted XD

Posted By BIGtippin3734 at

If you don't have alpha 1 already, you'll never have access to it. you still have the opportunity to gain access to alpha2 through the store. until you do, you will never have access to either alpha testing.

that said, everyone that has an Elyrian+ package will be able to participate in the playable content before launch (whether that begins with Prelyria or Kingdoms of Elyria or something else, we have yet to be definitively promised, to my knowledge).

1/23/2020 12:30:44 AM #4

The question seems specifically for Alpha 2, as the symbol for it is the numeric symbol II for 2.

1/23/2020 6:44:24 AM #5

Posted By BIGtippin3734 at

Nobody knows at the moment.

I love jumping around in a Voxel assets

1/23/2020 6:59:51 AM #6

Posted By Avastar at 11:20 AM - Thu Jan 23 2020

that said, everyone that has an Elyrian+ package will be able to participate in the playable content before launch (whether that begins with Prelyria or Kingdoms of Elyria or something else, we have yet to be definitively promised, to my knowledge).

It's already been said everyone will be able to play Pre-Elyria at some given point.

1/27/2020 3:29:00 AM #7

The question has been answered, therefore this thread will be locked.

Please remember to be respectful and to keep discussions on topic. Specially in threads where new players come by to solve inquiries and test the waters. Let's build a welcoming environment together!

Thank you.