COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Suggestion and Bug list

Suggestions And Bug List (with helpful links)

If you have any suggestions please be as descriptive as possible for your suggestion and try your best to describe what your suggestion is specifically for. If it's for multiple I will do my best to break it up and put it into the correct sections. Each suggestion will have a direct link to the comment to show the suggestion in your own words with your own credit. (Or credit to the original poster if you're passing forward).

If you do have any suggestions please fill out this informational "form" to the best of your ability or even message me directly on discord VioletCutie#0021

Category of Suggestion:
Suggestion:

How you'd like to see your suggestion implemented:

Impact of suggestion if implemented:

These points will help the studio and the community to understand suggestions better and in more detail to see your train of thought when it comes to implementing said suggestion.

Please be respectful of each other's suggestions as everyone will have a different view for each. Each suggestion is hopefully, made in good faith to help improve the area suggested for. If you genuinely disagree with a suggestion then that is what the comments are for as well as the broken voting system. If you genuinely want to see a suggestion advance feel free to make a dedicated post for that specific thing and have it linked so I can link the suggestion to that specific post as well for people to thoroughly discuss it in more detail with you and others. This also gives the devs/studio members a better chance to see the community's input for specific things~!

Index Link

1/11/2020 5:24:54 AM #1

Index

And as the title suggests this will be a forum post dedicated to reported bugs as well as suggestions the community has for the various sections:

Game

Event

Discord

Forums

Account

Shinies

Studio

Bugs that have been Reported

Useful Links

1/11/2020 5:24:56 AM #2

Game Suggestions

✍️ Zone of Donation for street performers: An area that prompts a donation contract for performers to be able to earn tips.

✍️ Zone of Influence for performers in a confined space: Entertainment's value will be judged base on the response of people within the zone.

✍️ Designate a Lead for Group Performance: Multiple performers would need to work in perfect synchronization for an effective performance, whether musical or theatrical. Having a Lead to start a timer is thus crucial.

✍️ Genetic and Species Attributes: Implement genetic and species attributes for plants and animals, similar to the genetic and racial attributes for the races of Mann. Growth, Appearance, flower/plant.

✍️ Customizable Emotes: Example: Settlement owners could make their own gestures that signify greetings in the area. (I think something simular is already in game~ but not exactly this)

✍️ Branding: Brandings are permanent scars made with burning of hot metals and are either given to criminals, marking someone for certain deeds or as a sort of initiation. Brandings have more weighting on the intimidation meter.

Take me back to the index!

1/11/2020 5:24:58 AM #3

Event Suggestions

1/11/2020 5:25:00 AM #4

Discord Suggestions

1/11/2020 5:25:03 AM #5

Forum Suggestions

✍️Better Search Function: This one has been around for a while, overall search update is needed~!

1/11/2020 5:25:05 AM #6

Account Suggestions

✍️Inventory Search Function: Another one I've seen around, this would enable a better user experience on the account page section.

✍️Account index: Account index stays on the page you have selected, like if you're viewing your inventory or tokens and you refresh -> it stays on that page rather than reverting back to your overview.

1/11/2020 5:25:08 AM #7

Shiny Suggestions

1/11/2020 5:25:11 AM #8

Studio Suggestions

1/11/2020 5:25:13 AM #9

Bugs that have been reported

✍️Signature Update button on mobile: This one has been reported a few times. I think it works if you request desktop version, but on mobile, it doesn't work.

✍️Report function for posts on mobile: This function is also broken on mobile, it sometimes works if you rotate your phone, but it doesn't work on mobile. Most of the time it requires you to request desktop version if you want to report a post.

✍️Account page avatar overlap: This one too has been reported before, but this is an accurate image of the event taking place that can be recreated.

✍️Accounts that have mayor title not package can't receive tokens: This is more recent I believe. But if you were traded a title you can't receive guild/villager tokens. (So if you didn't get the package but you got the title.

✍️Search function comes up invalid: Search will randomly come up invalid when searching random things, and could be simple one word searches that causes it to come up. For example searching "Free Mann" comes up with "An error has occured. Please try your request again later. Sequence contains no elements."

✍️ VoxElyria on Store: On the packages as well as the merchandise store items (like testing phase buys) it states VoxElyria still as compared to it now being "Prelyria".

1/11/2020 5:25:17 AM #10

Useful Links

|| ↠ General Info and FAQ ↞ || ↠ Shiny list ↞ || ↠ Forum Account Detailed

|| ↠ Mayor Informational Help ↞ || ↠ EP List ↞ || ↠ DJ List

|| ↠ Kingdom & Land Management ↞ || ↠ Surname Link ↞ || ↠ Domain Map Link

1/11/2020 9:45:31 PM #11

Ideas already going to be in game

But community information on them might have additional suggestions.

✍️ Royal Seal on Scrolls

✍️ Craft Customization for aesthetics

✍️ Tattoo and Haircuts/dyes

1/11/2020 9:45:53 PM #12

Category of Suggestion: Forum

Suggestion: Better search

Impact of suggestion if implemented: A better search function would be better overall at providing information for newcomers and regulars alike. It would improve the ability to search for specific forum posts or specific user posts for information. This has been something requested by the community for a while now.

1/11/2020 9:47:39 PM #13

Category of Suggestion: Account

Suggestion: Inventory Search Function

Impact of suggestion if implemented: Better user experience.

1/11/2020 9:51:01 PM #14

Category of Suggestion: Account

Suggestion: Account Index page stays on the page you're looking at rather than reverting to the account overview upon refresh.

Impact of suggestion if implemented: Better user experience.

1/14/2020 5:37:34 PM #15

Category of Suggestion: Game

Suggestion: Zone of Donation for street performers

How you'd like to see your suggestion implemented: A performer could place down a gold collection hat that designate an area as a Zone of Donation. While inside this zone, an audience could place tips as part of an implicit contract.

Impact of suggestion if implemented: Street performers need some ways to earn income on their own, especially before they are good enough to sign contracts with theatres or special occasions.