COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Arkadian EXPANSION UPDATE

Fellow Elyrians,

As many of you have probably noticed, the last kingdom on Selene has been acquired by one of our very own Dukes who will now be now known as King Ceridian Calebron with his seat of power within the Duchy of Saltbreak. He graciously took on himself the decision to bring peace and prosperity to those troubled lands by integrating them within his own domain.

A series of arrangements have been made between our friend and ally King Ceridian and our Great Leader, King Raziel. - The Duchies known as: Bruntwater, The Dewfall, New Toadmarsh, Seastone, Skuldheim and Lyrhia will be officially integrated into Arkadia domain and become as of now Arkadian Duchies.

• The Duchy of Saltbreak will keep a unique status as it will both be a duchy within the Arkadian domain and the seat of power of a new Kingdom.

• The Domains known as Ashen (Ashen + Eastfall), The Sage and Meadowfire will be granted special rights and privileges.

• They will be granted complete independence in the management of their domain.

• They will not be required to fulfil any military duty nor provide military aid to King Ceridian.

• They will be granted full protection by the Arkadian Crown. Any external harm or threats presented to them or any intent of such will be addressed by the full wrath of the Arkadian army and its Senate.

Those gracious concessions to the Northern independent states will come at the fair cost of a tax due to their king, King Ceridian Calebron.

These are the decisions made by the Arkadian Senate, in accordance with our laws and the blessing of our gods and King. Maybe they all live long and prosper,

Prime Raziel of Arkadia & King Ceridian

12/23/2019 9:46:11 PM #1

So, they have to pay you some unknown amount, that will not really make sense to decide upon until launch, you will allow them to do whatever they want, will not require them to lift a finger to help you if attacked, and in return for this tithe you will provide military defense if anyone so much as looks at them wrong.... Hope you get a lot of moolah to make up for all of that...

Evil? More like Chaotic Neutral...ish

12/23/2019 11:56:42 PM #2

So someone paid 3.5k to then lose most of the kingdom.. what?

12/23/2019 11:57:03 PM #3

Grabs Popcorn

12/23/2019 11:57:39 PM #4

Posted By Gunnlang at 11:56 PM - Mon Dec 23 2019

So someone paid 3.5k to then lose most of the kingdom.. what?

they had no intention of ruling it, but give it to Arkadia.

12/24/2019 12:02:41 AM #5

Posted By Maulvorn at 10:57 AM - Tue Dec 24 2019

they had no intention of ruling it, but give it to Arkadia.

Even still. Why not just invade it in game. They already have most of the duchies under them. I suppose if they are rich enough to throw money around, why not. Just seems like a waste from my viewpoint.

12/24/2019 12:03:19 AM #6

Will be interesting, as other kingdoms will have to create alliances to defend from a greater threat.

We will see.. until then, good luck!

The water is another dimension where you can fly but you can't breathe

Friend code: 18B4C8

12/24/2019 1:33:26 AM #7

Will be fun to see how game systems will interact with metagame decisions.

12/24/2019 1:36:15 AM #8

This is great. The independent states now have to increase their EP spending to bolster defences just for peace of mind.

And K6 needs more financial investment in its development as half the kingdom put their investment in another kingdom.

The more money you spend, the safer you will feel as a result of consolidating what you have.

Becoming a Legend of the community, one post at a time.

12/24/2019 2:55:33 AM #9

Gross. This is a gross to any other kingdom who would of bought it as well.

Kingdoms greed ,and Niraths need.

Farewell poor nirath..it would of been cool to see you revitalized under your own banner rather then seen as an "expansion".

12/24/2019 10:08:01 AM #10

Posted By Server at 02:55 AM - Tue Dec 24 2019

Gross. This is a gross to any other kingdom who would of bought it as well.

Kingdoms greed ,and Niraths need.

Farewell poor nirath..it would of been cool to see you revitalized under your own banner rather then seen as an "expansion".

They wont hold it

12/24/2019 11:04:57 AM #11

funny fake news for christmas

House Pyrros

12/24/2019 11:32:01 AM #12

To be fair, if Demalion can have two kingdoms, why couldn't Arkadia have two? Erm, I mean 1.5 :P

12/24/2019 12:04:26 PM #13

There are at least 2 Duchies on there on the west coast not even bought yet but they've been marked off as Arkadian, can someone explain that one?

How can someone buy a Kingdom then hand half of it over to another King without the Dukes who bought the Duchies accepting it, as I say two of the duchies being claimed aren't yet even bought. None of this makes any sense to me.

You've offered Meadowfire independence and special privileges yet that's not bought yet and only contains two counties in it in player hands with an entire 21 still up for sale. Would have made more sense to just mark it as neutral lands until you know who has it and what their opinions are.

This is an auction and most of those duchies have un-purchased counties in them and if the ultimate plan was to handover territory during a sedecim then far as i'm aware everyone would have to agree to a duchy handover especially the 24 counts within the Duchy and neither King nor the Dukes know who in the end will be buying up all the spare counties by the time this auction is over with.

I don't think anyone anywhere is in any position right now to be making hefty claims and dishing out special rights to territories until the auction is over with and we see what everything looks like. IMO this was all very premature.

12/24/2019 12:39:44 PM #14

Posted By Stormbreaker at 12:04 PM - Tue Dec 24 2019

There are at least 2 Duchies on there on the west coast not even bought yet but they've been marked off as Arkadian, can someone explain that one?

How can someone buy a Kingdom then hand half of it over to another King without the Dukes who bought the Duchies accepting it, as I say two of the duchies being claimed aren't yet even bought. None of this makes any sense to me.

You've offered Meadowfire independence and special privileges yet that's not bought yet and only contains two counties in it in player hands. Would have made more sense to just mark it as neutral lands until you know who has it and what their opinions are.

This is an auction and most of those duchies have un-purchased counties in them and if the ultimate plan was to handover territory during a sedecim then far as i'm aware everyone would have to agree to a duchy handover especially the 24 counts within the Duchy and neither King nor the Dukes know who in the end will be buying up all the spare counties.

I don't think anyone anywhere is in any position right now to be making hefty claims and dishing out special rights to territories until the auction is over with and we see what everything looks like. IMO this was all very premature.

Hence why I have been pretty much mocking it, they been doing all of this and no players are even owning the duchies yet Arkadia is already carving them up.

sounds like a good environment for players to cause choas lol.

12/24/2019 2:04:01 PM #15

Honestly I woke up in the morning and I cannot wait to read all this comments. I am amused especially from players other servers. For everyone else in Selene what I can say is.... Merry Christmas from Arkadia!