COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Pledge Package 'Elyrian' Details still say 'VoxElyria' access.

The pledge package for 'Elyrian' on the Chronicles of Elyria shop still lists 'VoxElyria' access as an account reward. I know technically VoxElyria and Prelyria are the same, but this can be considered misleading and I suggest updating that whenever somebody has a second to do so.

12/14/2019 3:14:07 AM #1

This isn't a bug, and its already known~! planned for the updates most likely

12/14/2019 3:33:25 AM #2

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 7:14 PM - Fri Dec 13 2019

This isn't a bug, and its already known~! planned for the updates most likely

This is technically considered a bug, we've all had mispell posts replied to here. Also, it is a definite thing they should address as it is spreading misinformation.

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

12/14/2019 3:37:41 AM #3

I'm not sure where else I would post about inaccurate information on the website, I didn't want to post it in general forums. Anyway, great. Thank you for the hasty response, I would delete the thread if possible.

12/14/2019 3:50:42 AM #4

Posted By Konlet at 7:37 PM - Fri Dec 13 2019

I'm not sure where else I would post about inaccurate information on the website, I didn't want to post it in general forums. Anyway, great. Thank you for the hasty response, I would delete the thread if possible.

As far as I know this is the proper place to post it, as I and others have done so with a reply. No need to delete it, staff would delete it if they thought it was innapropriate.

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

12/14/2019 4:14:31 AM #5

If you wish to delete it you would have to report it on the top right of your original post.