COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Our annual chocolate tradition turns 3!

Thanks to a friend of ours...

I am so excited to announce the arrival of what has become a holiday tradition here at Soulbound Studios.

There is no one else to thank or be named responsible for this delicious and tasty holiday treat except Kitlandria, and this year with help from Larkenna!

Only from her creative and generous heart could this chocolaty homemade delectable treat be the reality that the whole team now looks forward to!

Feast your eyes and salivate at the wonder and delight that is Kit's annual (this is the 3rd year) homemade chocolate bonanza!

They included a lovely holiday card alongside our bounty:

Kitties <3

Opening the box, the packaging and care put into each and every piece and container was impressive.

We can certainly deck the halls as they included holly as a wonderful touch.

Look at this assortment of homemade treats! Maybe Kit has a backup profession if she ever decides to do something different ;)

Bags of Chocolate bark, varieties of both Milk and Dark chocolate, YUMMM!!!

The detail and skill infused into ever piece is apparent!

And my personal favorite, Peanut Butter and Chocolate! There were even 2 varieties, PB and EXTRA PB. Huzzah!

Here's the full spread of the items from the box, thanks again Kitlandria & Larkenna, we will consume them with big smiles on our faces and warmth in our tummies.

It means so much to us that you spent your personal time and all of this effort to provide such a thoughtful gift for our team.

Happy Holidays to you and your families from all of us here at the studio <3

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

12/14/2019 12:42:50 AM #1

Thank you so much. These were a delicious break. YUM!

The voice of Orlando's FrontEnd

12/14/2019 12:51:46 AM #2

Wow Kitlandria those look amazing. You truly are an artist.

Divide et Impera

12/14/2019 12:55:43 AM #3

Thank you SOOooOo much! It was REEAALLY good!

Congrats on the engagement!

Ha, furbaby and lights (smiles), what a cute cat. Lights make my cat go full derp. She just stares into the tree for a really long time. Thankfully she hasn't attacked anything yet, but I get the feeling she is plotting something, with all that staring.

Happy Holidays!

12/14/2019 3:06:43 AM #4

I'm so glad they were enjoyed!

Still sad that they got flipped in transit as they really were lovely inside their little cases. :P Evil machines don't care about fragile objects. ;)

Thank you Jormongandr for the congratulations on the engagement! :) Our cat sons are undeniably cute and get too many pets. Hopefully yours is not plotting to overthrow you.

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

12/14/2019 4:58:20 AM #5

There was lemon curd!

stress was

All thanks to the chocolatier!

Tour guide to elsewhere; I like to play games @Ombwah

12/14/2019 6:54:10 AM #6

You are clearly some sort of delicious chocolate wizard, because you made chocolates WITH stuff inside of them.

AND THEY ARE DELICIOUS.

You are the best and you are spoiling us. Thank you.

\[T]/

12/14/2019 7:50:48 AM #7

Maybe we will get lucky and you can make a digital version and recipe for us <3

12/14/2019 2:48:04 PM #8

Posted By Rose Tamwood at 02:50 AM - Sat Dec 14 2019

Maybe we will get lucky and you can make a digital version and recipe for us <3

Now that'd be something.... Elyrian chocolatier recipes... I'd 100% be on board!

Posted By Souzou at 01:54 AM - Sat Dec 14 2019

You are clearly some sort of delicious chocolate wizard, because you made chocolates WITH stuff inside of them.

AND THEY ARE DELICIOUS.

I'm cracking up so hard right now.

Glad the lemony ones were enjoyed, Ombwah! They were my most experimental and I'm pleased they were enjoyable!

Sha'harizi County - Capital City of Ah'wena - Countess Aria - Kitlandria!

12/14/2019 3:35:44 PM #9

Bribery will get you everywhere in Elyria.

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.

12/16/2019 6:19:04 PM #10

The roses are beautiful, and the mini gifts adorable!. My favorite shape was the heart because there is a tiny heart imprinted in the corner. ❤️

It was a lot of fun to bite into these and find the soft goodness hidden inside. Thank you so much, and congratulations!