COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
In need of loyal counts for Trausthafen under the Keshiland Flag.

Hello fellow Elyrians, The Duchy of Trausthafen still needs 15/20 of its counts.

I am not the Duke- I am a "Mayor" from the villa of Keshiland. I am asking you to support Keshilad in overthrowing the Duke at games start and proclaiming your allegiance to the Flag of Keshiland.

At time of Launch the 15 loyal counts, will meet with myself to draft a constitution, allowing for broad authority to self rule, with limited powers being given to the Duchy parliament. Made up of representatives from your counties.

If successful in taking over Trausthafen it will be transformed into federation and all 20 will be given autonomy over their domestic situations, only leaving cross county issues to the parliament.

For Freedom, Democracy, and Self Rule support Keshi, for Duke of Trausthafen.

Please comment below affirming your allegiance to the cause, so that we can be prepared for the SoE.

The Keshi family, is intend on bringing democracy and economic stability to Elyria.

11/28/2019 3:17:39 PM #1

Consider yourself at war with the community of Vornair then :-) best of luck to you in your endeavors. :-) See you in game!

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

11/28/2019 3:50:50 PM #2

Posted By Adam Burrfoot at 3:17 PM - Thu Nov 28 2019

Consider yourself at war with the community of Vornair then :-) best of luck to you in your endeavors. :-) See you in game!

Lol, shortest rebellion in the world

11/28/2019 3:51:47 PM #3

Posted By Maulvorn at 10:50 AM - Thu Nov 28 2019

Posted By Adam Burrfoot at 3:17 PM - Thu Nov 28 2019

Lol, shortest rebellion in the world

Not if I get 15 counts to back me up vs the Dukes 5 ;)

The Keshi family, is intend on bringing democracy and economic stability to Elyria.

11/28/2019 4:00:17 PM #4

Posted By Sackeshi at 3:51 PM - Thu Nov 28 2019

Not if I get 15 counts to back me up vs the Dukes 5 ;)

It will be you and your 15 suicidal counts vs the kingdom. The king will side with his duke.

As much as I'm sure you're envisaging a glorious rebellion, stoking the fires of class war and the overthrow of feudalism; what's likely to happen is the Duke will task his local baron to send some men to arrest you, or turn the local populace of his peaceful counties against you and have them drive you out for trying to disturb their peaceful lives with unnecessary bloodshed.

11/28/2019 4:37:37 PM #5

You chose to have it your way instead of trying to even see if you could fit in.

It will go badly for you.

11/28/2019 4:59:32 PM #6

"Hey, I got an idea. Lets overthrow our Duke."

"How will we do it?"

"I don't know. We'll figure it out. Who's with me?"

He is not even a mayor but a head elder of a village. I sure hope his Count knows what he is up to and if he does why isn't the Count posting this instead of one of his elders?

And did you just not read that you will be war against the King if this happens?

11/28/2019 5:10:23 PM #7

Yes, 15 counts vs all the Dukes and other Counts in the double kingdom. I am sure it will be a success for you.

I am sure Duke Otto will appreciate the donation of all your lands and titles.

11/28/2019 5:13:23 PM #8

there are only 10 player counts in the duchy and i just got done talking with one who says he has no idea who you are sackeshi. So I'm guessing you have no actual support of anyone in the duchy. But good luck to ya laddy

11/28/2019 5:19:18 PM #9

Well, The Stormlands needed content at launch, and I desperately need to export 100 hungry, angry brudvir, thanks for your donation. :)

Count Kelric Einarsson - County of Einarsvold

11/28/2019 5:23:31 PM #10

Posted By Regwilliam at 12:13 PM - Thu Nov 28 2019

there are only 10 player counts in the duchy and i just got done talking with one who says he has no idea who you are sackeshi. So I'm guessing you have no actual support of anyone in the duchy. But good luck to ya laddy

That's why I am advertising here to get some wanna be leaders to join up. Tbh I didn't expect anyone other than myself the duke and the counts/counts armies to care about this endeavor. Since its really does not effect anyone else but ourselves.

11/28/2019 5:26:37 PM #11

either you are a silly person who does not care about throwing your money away to roleplay as a rebel or someone who does not understand how the game mechanics function. You do understand as a mayor you will likely have only 10-15 soldiers under your command even one count would have the power to wipe you out let alone an entire duchy or kingdoms worth of soldiers.

11/28/2019 5:31:58 PM #12

Plus my boy your announcing this 1 or 2 or more years away from launch. which will ruins any chance of surprise and will mean you will be attacked imminently on launch before you get to do anything.

11/28/2019 5:38:32 PM #13

Posted By Sackeshi at 11:23 AM - Thu Nov 28 2019

Posted By Regwilliam at 12:13 PM - Thu Nov 28 2019

That's why I am advertising here to get some wanna be leaders to join up. Tbh I didn't expect anyone other than myself the duke and the counts/counts armies to care about this endeavor. Since its really does not effect anyone else but ourselves.

You think starting a rebellion doesn't concern anyone but your duke and his counts? Wow, you really don't have any sort of grasp on how this stuff works do you?

Also, I just took a quick look at the map. I don't see any villages in the duchy with this name. Either I missed it somehow, or you don't actually own one. Would you kindly point out which one you are claiming to own?

Posted By Regwilliam at 11:26 AM - Thu Nov 28 2019

either you are a silly person who does not care about throwing your money away to roleplay as a rebel or someone who does not understand how the game mechanics function. You do understand as a mayor you will likely have only 10-15 soldiers under your command even one count would have the power to wipe you out let alone an entire duchy or kingdoms worth of soldiers.

This guy claims he has a village. He probably only has 10-15 NPCs total, so maybe 2 soldiers? and that is depending on what type of village he has. He may have none, lol.

11/28/2019 5:42:57 PM #14

You think starting a rebellion doesn't concern anyone but your duke and his counts? Wow, you really don't have any sort of grasp on how this stuff works do you?

Also, I just took a quick look at the map. I don't see any villages in the duchy with this name. Either I missed it somehow, or you don't actually own one. Would you kindly point out which one you are claiming to own?

I am not in the Duchy, I am in another place, in the same kingdom, My plan was to recruit counts to side with me then ride in via horse with them having troops back me and take over.

Is it to late to surrender? and for get this ever happened lol?

11/28/2019 5:49:40 PM #15

My boy whatever title you have you might as well kiss your village in siren shore goodbye