COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Concerning NDA.

A discussion recently prompted me to take this into consideration, its currently almost 2020 with no playable game yet (quite off of original expectations but, tolerable). But, while this has happened, people in the XA forum (Exclusive Access) are still getting more if not faster/more deeper information as to the state of Alpha.

Now, I'm all for exclusive perks and access, etc. But doesn't it seem a bit unfair that us Gentry dont get access to the same level of information to a game that has had many if not mostly delays?

It seems like the pledges below Mayor are being segregated of information about the game that they potentially have been invested in since the beginning, which I fund unfair.

Why cant we all have the same information about the state of the game? Seems reasonable considering all the delays, that we'd at least get the fullest possible informations and updates on the Alpha client.

If people think the constant "vocal minority" hating on the graphics is bad, plaster on the first few posts an explanation on why Prelyria is looking like this (Which, by the way, many wiki articles on the official wiki are still saying VoxElyria/Dates and systems that are completely changed now, leading to some misinformation for newcomers). Problem solved, or, solved enough.

shrug, idk. Maybe its the lack of deep and juicy alpha updates that has me hungry for more. We want to know what's happening with this game that's been in design since 2016 (coding-wise), and is soon to reach year 4 without any product in sight.

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

11/13/2019 6:02:11 AM #1

So I believe work really began on the game in like November of 2016 so your timeline might be a little off?

11/13/2019 6:03:18 AM #2

You are very greatly misinformed.

11/13/2019 7:10:15 AM #3

Snipe actually kind of gave an update on the state of Alpha (somewhat inadvertently maybe?) in the new shiny :)

11/13/2019 7:38:12 AM #4

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 10:03 PM - Tue Nov 12 2019

You are very greatly misinformed.

Thanks for telling me this, but please let me know what it is that I'm misinformed on.

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

11/13/2019 7:39:01 AM #5

Posted By Dalvin117 at 10:02 PM - Tue Nov 12 2019

So I believe work really began on the game in like November of 2016 so your timeline might be a little off?

Didnt know that, that would make it november of 2019, so 3 years now.

11/13/2019 7:39:45 AM #6

Posted By Zsiledifyshk at 11:10 PM - Tue Nov 12 2019

Snipe actually kind of gave an update on the state of Alpha (somewhat inadvertently maybe?) in the new shiny :)

In a sense yes, but theres far more we arent seeing in the NDA forums.

11/13/2019 7:47:32 AM #7

Posted By Zeek_Halykr at

A discussion recently prompted me to take this into consideration, its currently almost 2020 with no playable game yet (quite off of original expectations but, tolerable). But, while this has happened, people in the XA forum (Exclusive Access) are still getting more if not faster/more deeper information as to the state of Alpha.

Now, I'm all for exclusive perks and access, etc. But doesn't it seem a bit unfair that us Gentry dont get access to the same level of information to a game that has had many if not mostly delays?

1 I don't know who is telling you that Exclusive Access is recieving all this information but they aren't. Even if they were why not have the people who will test the game first (and have put in thousands of dollars) know about alpha? 2 Unfair to gentry? I am gentry and I'm apart of the 10k. Anyone can be a part of it. It's not title exclusive just spend some more.

11/13/2019 8:06:08 AM #8

You're honestly not missing out on anything, this isn't something to stress over.

When the team has something decent to show I'm sure they'll post it here for the general public as it's been a while and people are getting restless again by the looks of things.

11/13/2019 8:21:28 AM #9

I think it is important to remember that we already enjoy so much from SBS with their constant communication and updates, more than you would get from other games.

Looking at something you don't have and didn't pay for that others have and saying it is unfair is a little ungrateful for what you already have.

The strength of the wolf is the Pack. Fight with honour.

11/13/2019 8:25:44 AM #10

Telling you what we are hearing, would be breaking NDA. All I can say is what I have already said. Nice try at a bait though.

11/13/2019 8:59:35 AM #11

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 12:25 AM - Wed Nov 13 2019

Telling you what we are hearing, would be breaking NDA. All I can say is what I have already said. Nice try at a bait though.

Look, I'm getting fed up with you constantly, but please be patient whilst I contain my temper.

Did I ask for anyone to reveal NDA shit? no. Am I baiting anyone? No. your claims are bullshit.

What I Actually asked was for an addressment of the issue, but people seem to like it this way, so it shall remain. I wasnt asking for anyone to spill any NDA content, not at all. I was prompting a discussion about whether the idea of keeping content NDA to the public is right or efficient, which imo its not, but, I fall under the minority.

Please, for the love of god, think and read what I say before making claims.

11/13/2019 9:01:34 AM #12

Posted By Khalma at 12:21 AM - Wed Nov 13 2019

I think it is important to remember that we already enjoy so much from SBS with their constant communication and updates, more than you would get from other games.

Looking at something you don't have and didn't pay for that others have and saying it is unfair is a little ungrateful for what you already have.

That is a good claim. I didn't mean to come accross as ungrateful. I was tryingt o prompt a discussion as to whether its worth it to keep Alpha/XA NDA stuff as NDA, when we already get little information as-is

11/13/2019 9:05:08 AM #13

You asked me to enlighten you as to why you're misinformed. That would break NDA as I would have to discuss with you what partakes in that area. Sooooo......

11/13/2019 9:06:50 AM #14

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 01:05 AM - Wed Nov 13 2019

You asked me to enlighten you as to why you're misinformed. That would break NDA as I would have to discuss with you what partakes in that area. Sooooo......

You could just say "your misinformed, you dont know whats going on there, we do", but its your choice

11/13/2019 9:08:25 AM #15

That is what I am saying...? You don't know what you're talking about.