COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
What pledge level gets access now?

I missed the kickstart of this game and would like to play now. What pledge level gets access as of Oct. 20th, 2019? Any insight to which pledge is highly recommended?

10/20/2019 8:04:42 AM #1

None of the pledges have access nor will have access until pre alpha becomes available to alpha 1 players.

We are currently in pre-alpha available to devs friends and family only.

10/20/2019 8:13:23 AM #2

If you get earliest access possible from what is available right now you should go for Proprietor pledge package. It is top Gentry package enabling you to be solid land & business owner with ancestral lands, shoppe, ursaphalant mount and more goodies. It gets access to Alpha 2, which is, around half-year away, or may be more.

10/20/2019 10:33:53 PM #3

Disclaimer: no dates have been confirmed by SBS as to the starting dates of any test phases.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

10/21/2019 12:09:13 AM #4

You could buy the cheapest package then buy alpha one access. That would be the fastest way to get in when the alpha comes out.

If you like alchemy, settle in Amestrys. If you can find it...(NA-E)

10/21/2019 2:34:22 AM #5

Posted By Higuy333 at 7:09 PM - Sun Oct 20 2019

You could buy the cheapest package then buy alpha one access. That would be the fastest way to get in when the alpha comes out.

Alpha I access is no longer available in the store if you haven't bought it already. All I can buy is Alpha II.

That said, he could purchase the Proprietor package then purchase a county in the reverse auction. When he purchases the county, it will add in an upgrade to a count package. That would grant Alpha I access as Alpha I is included in the Count Package. Since the Count package has also been removed from the store, this would be the only way to get a count package.

However, being a count would require a lot of work managing your county and town. If you want to be free to roam around as you wish, then the Proprietor package will grant you the earliest access for your needs at Alpha II.

10/21/2019 3:42:18 AM #6

Posted By Calysta at 9:34 PM - Sun Oct 20 2019

Alpha I access is no longer available in the store if you haven't bought it already. All I can buy is Alpha II.

That said, he could purchase the Proprietor package then purchase a county in the reverse auction. When he purchases the county, it will add in an upgrade to a count package. That would grant Alpha I access as Alpha I is included in the Count Package. Since the Count package has also been removed from the store, this would be the only way to get a count package.

> However, being a count would require a lot of work managing your county and town. If you want to be free to roam around as you wish, then the Proprietor package will grant you the earliest access for your needs at Alpha II.

Oh I thought it was just disabled because I bought it already.

Also I did not think you got the package if you just bought the title. Like I bought a mayor title, so does that mean I get the mayor pledge package level and all the items included with it?

10/21/2019 4:01:15 AM #7

TLDR version: There is no playable version for testers just yet. Alpha 1 will be your first chance to play but it won't be feature complete and it's a testing phase.

10/21/2019 4:41:05 AM #8

Posted By Higuy333 at 9:42 PM - Sun Oct 20 2019

> However, being a count would require a lot of work managing your county and town. If you want to be free to roam around as you wish, then the Proprietor package will grant you the earliest access for your needs at Alpha II.

Also I did not think you got the package if you just bought the title. Like I bought a mayor title, so does that mean I get the mayor pledge package level and all the items included with it?

No, you get only the title -- meaning you're running a settlement. You only get the package contents, if you buy the package.

10/21/2019 10:13:34 AM #9

Posted By Calysta at 04:34 AM - Mon Oct 21 2019

Posted By Higuy333 at 7:09 PM - Sun Oct 20 2019

However, being a count would require a lot of work managing your county and town. If you want to be free to roam around as you wish, then the Proprietor package will grant you the earliest access for your needs at Alpha II.

There isnt a possibilty to gain alpha 1 access anymore. The last time it was offered was with the courtier packages 1.5 years ago.

@OP at the moment there isnt a way to play, currently the studio is working hard to get the prelyria client done. (low fidelity client) which will be the first playable thing. Note that this isnt the final game and a mere testing ground for mechanics.

10/22/2019 6:58:15 AM #10

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 11:41 PM - Sun Oct 20 2019

Posted By Higuy333 at 9:42 PM - Sun Oct 20 2019

No, you get only the title -- meaning you're running a settlement. You only get the package contents, if you buy the package.

Ok thats what I thought.

I also didnt get to congratulate you on 2k posts. :)

10/22/2019 7:44:41 AM #11

Personally, if I was pledging now I would go for Bloodline and then get involved in Settlers of Elyria. Best bang for buck imho.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/32762/settlers-of-elyria-is-coming

You can always keep adding EP later on down the line.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

10/26/2019 1:03:21 PM #12

Posted By ZeroCool at 03:44 AM - Tue Oct 22 2019

Personally, if I was pledging now I would go for Bloodline and then get involved in Settlers of Elyria. Best bang for buck imho.

Any clue as to how far away this event is?

10/26/2019 2:20:02 PM #13

Posted By Ayji at 08:03 AM - Sat Oct 26 2019

There is currently no date or time estimate on when Settlers of Elyria will start, but the developers will update the community accordingly once they feel ready to announce it.

11/4/2019 10:38:20 AM #14

Posted By Ayji at 06:03 AM - Sat Oct 26 2019

Posted By ZeroCool at 03:44 AM - Tue Oct 22 2019

We're all waiting for that information 😋

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.