COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
In concern of Bloodline+

So I'm technically not new, however I don't really involve my self with the community due to being in a job that currently limits my time to internet access. What I'm wondering is I pledged a county in the kick-starter and due to my work I passed the county to a friend who could actually use it, so my account still lists that i'm a count but I am confused if I am still actually considered as a bloodline+ or not. If someone would give me some insight on this I would really appreciate it.

10/16/2019 7:03:35 PM #1

If you mean your forum rank, that reflects the sum total of your purchases. It won't change if you give your things away.

To see what tier or title you hold, go to your account. It'll display it on the top half of that page. If you are bloodline, it'll say that there.

You can also check your inventory to see if you have any titles.

10/16/2019 7:06:08 PM #2

I'm pretty sure your account lists what package you pledged at, not your current title. You should still be bloodline+ since you just traded your title to your friend. I may be wrong, it's just what I understand.

Zaldara Blackstan, Count of Stíelanheorte Mayor of Blaecstanbury

10/16/2019 7:07:03 PM #3

well that is what I was confused on because it still lists me as a count on my account, I just wasn't sure if that by giving away the county it cause my account designation to drop. But thanks for the info.