COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Accidentally got locked to NA-W

I accidentally selected NA-W when the community that I've been more involved with is in NA-E. How do I submit a case about transferring my account to the right server?

10/13/2019 9:03:22 PM #1

Server selections are final to my knowledge. Hence why there are a lot of caveats and final notices when you go through the process.

What package did you pledge at?

10/13/2019 9:08:44 PM #2

Yeah. We've been told that there is no way to change it. The only way to play on NA-E if you locked to NA-W is to create a new account.

10/13/2019 9:16:21 PM #3

Just a reminder that only your first character and titles will be locked. You’re free to make other characters on other servers if you want to

10/13/2019 9:18:42 PM #4

Posted By Tilarium at 2:16 PM - Sun Oct 13 2019

Just a reminder that only your first character and titles will be locked. You’re free to make other characters on other servers if you want to

This is a good point to bring up. Only server bound things will be bound to the server you select. Nothing stops you from using a spark and a soul on another server later.

10/13/2019 10:46:06 PM #5

Accidentally made a great mistake I would just roll with it tbh

10/13/2019 10:53:53 PM #6

Two realistic options.

Don't buy anything server bound and wait until launch and play your second spark on your preferred server.

Look at this as opportunity, and find a community on NA-W.

10/13/2019 11:00:16 PM #7

I would just try to bring this through there SBS support lines they might be able to help work something out in a case by case scenarios. Just be grateful for any help and be very cordial & patient with them. Never know they might be able to do a workaround to get you on NA-E.

Plus this might be an issue now but closer to release they probably figure out a fix for this.

SS

10/15/2019 5:43:00 PM #8

If you're a mayor, or any other titleholder of considerable value, I'd suggest diving in head first into the NA-W community. You can't change your server to my knowledge, so you may as well waste no time getting acquainted with us.

Count Zachariah Ardent of Vigil

Founder of the Plague Doctors Without Borders
10/16/2019 12:49:07 AM #9

Posted By Labbe at 2:03 PM - Sun Oct 13 2019

Server selections are final to my knowledge. Hence why there are a lot of caveats and final notices when you go through the process.

What package did you pledge at?

I have a Bloodline package with some extras. I don't think I have a server-bound thing...

Posted By Vucar at 3:46 PM - Sun Oct 13 2019

Accidentally made a great mistake I would just roll with it tbh

Such is life. Imma miss my NA-E friends though.