COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
Settlers welcome in Cavall

As the countess of Cavall I welcome any mayors or citizens in search of a place to settle down. Cavall county rests within the fertile Woodland Savanna’s of Olath Valm within the Kingdom of Blackheart. The majority tribe in our region is To’resk, followed by Neran and Waerd.

My intentions are to gear the county towards trade, agriculture, and exploration (in that order). Cavall is currently a highly sustainable county well suited to ranching and animal husbandry. Professions related to those trades abound throughout its settlements. Cavall also features several sizable lakes and riverways which provide ample opportunity for fishing and trade. Caves are known to exist within the county and those surrounding which should provide interesting opportunities for explorers. A village and hamlet are currently open to mayors.

The village of Otterbear Hope sits upon a major riverway which flows through the majority of Olath Valm’s southern counties and parts of Tyria. It is a majority To’resk settlement whose primary industry is pastoral farming. The village seems highly focused on agriculture and would be a great choice for anyone hoping to specialize in that area be it through farming or animal husbandry. Sustainability is very high.

The hamlet of Inner Bone is a majority Neran settlement which sits along a major road and not far from the counties major riverway. Inner Bone’s primary industry is textiles; however, it features a wide range of professions and thus ample opportunity to specialize in a different direction. Standout professions include artillerist, farmer, woodworker, merchant, courtesan, and parchmenter.

I hope to assist Cavall’s mayors in upgrading these settlements during and after exposition to suit their plans and our local resources. If you choose to make one of them your home, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let me know what your ambitions are. I'll work them into my plans. Regardless, I look forward to working with you in game.