COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Bank capatability

I have Chase as my bank. The store apparently does not like Chase and continues to give me an error when trying to purchase an item.

9/30/2019 10:49:43 PM #1

You'll have to contact xsolla support~!

9/30/2019 10:59:25 PM #2

Personally I had to call my bank the first 3-5 times I bought something using xsolla cause they insta froze my card up. Clear up that it is in fact you trying to use that card for that purchase and it went through for me.

Now I don't have any issues anymore.

If you can't get it worked out through your bank, Xsolla is definitely who you have to talk to though. SbS can't really help you with their systems and the way they talk to you bank.

9/30/2019 11:25:04 PM #3

Ok I worked for Chase for 2 years as a manager. Call the number on the back. Hit 0 fast so you skip all the mumbo jumbo. When connected it will bea live rep, Tell them your issue and they will fix it. You can even have it notated on the account that you are trying to purchase this item. They can see if you have been declined or if it is because you have moved or whatnot.

10/1/2019 3:28:18 AM #4

I find it's normally best to call your bank before wasting time calling Xsolla. It's almost always a bank hold on a "suspicious purchase."

10/1/2019 9:31:19 AM #5

Seeing as this question was already answered in its very first reply, I'll be locking this thread.