COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU][Dem] |☩|Knights Templar Holdings|☩|

[EU][Dem] |☩|Knights Templar Holdings|☩|

*Name is subject to change depending on Naming Rule

The Lands of the organization Knights Templar is looking for new members and settlers to join its lands in the Heart of the Demalion Empire. To join us, just click the link at the end of this post, or stay a bit and read about our County and our different Settlements.

Independent Settlers, Adventurers, Traders and Pilgrims are welcome to settle in the Lands of the Knights Templar!

Imgur

The County Skaaney

Up high in western Dae Erath, in the majestic Silverbarrow mountains, the county of Skaaney is hidden like a priceless gem. Focused primarily on the mining industry it’s a slice of heaven for prospectors and diggers, smelters and founders, blacksmiths and brightsmiths. This streak of gleaming gold among the coarse granite is home to a virtuous people that value integrity and discipline.

The Town Delving Hynsinge Halls

The administrative center of Skaaney is a safe haven in these troubled times. Beyond the warm and welcoming fore-halls lies halls of trade, halls of learning and halls of leisure. With comfort and security being valued over pomp and extravagance, the Hynsings are known as a practical, diligent folk.

The Village Delving Stormsmith’s Hope (Silverfish Spring)

At the springs forming the Silver River, in the south-east of Skaaney lies a rustic village, famed for the “silver of the river”, a delicious and particularly shiny fish. Known as the cupboard of the county, most of the Skaanean food comes from here. Silverfish Spring also serves as a trading hub for goods coming up the river from the south.

The Village Delving Redfeather (Hammerhill)

On a high mountain south west of Hynsinge Halls lays Hammer Hill. This magnificent town might intimidate some because of its isolation in the surrounding mountains. Despite that many great creators around the land often are seeking it out because of its beauty, stillness and empty dungeons to explore. That’s why some of the best builders and tinkerers are living in Hammer Hill and create wonders that this land has never seen before.

The County Drako Firgunnea

Bordering the County of Skaaney to its south, Auchbolder and Greenstorm Cross to its east and the Duchy Aerilon of the Emperor to its north, Drako Firgunnea is one of the connections to the Emperors Duchy for trade and troops. The River flowing central through the County provides plenty of opportunity and a quick way of hauling goods from one end to the other making it an Ideal Trade-route. Having a vast amount of mountains and Delvings ensures a rich and diverse economy, while the influence of Hrothi, Neran and Brudvir guarantee a good mix between mining, smithy, farming, animal taming/care and hunting.

The City Delving Avaronborg

Situated right in between Lake Drako and the Firgunnea Mountainrange is the City Delving of Avaronbrog. Serving as the Counties Capital it houses a variety of governmental Buildings and serves as the central hub for commerce in the County. Brimming with a broad variety of professions such as Livestock keeping and productions, Dungoneering, Pastoral Farming and Smithying, it will cater to all sorts of interests and gives plenty of opportunities. Following these it is fair to say that the City Delving is as big on the out side, as it is on the inside and underground, which makes it a sight to be seen. Visiting the City will ensure an interesting experience, a gorgeous view and plenty of opportunities waiting for the ones willing to take them.

The City Delving Torridaan

In the north west of the County Drako Firgunnea lies the City and Stronghold of Torridaan. The Cavalry regiments of the Knights Templar are trained here and equipped with the fastest and strongest mounts that the city produces. Farmers, hunters and leatherworkers, animal breeders, tamers and trainers will work together to keep the Elite cavalry well maintained and ready to ride into battle at short notice.

The Village Scalegrave

On the south coast of Dae Erath, in the county of Ash County, right by the mouth of a river lies Scalegrave. This coastal mining village relies heavily on fishing and trade. As the settlement isn’t a delving, more of its population are neran and brudvir.

What should you bring to the table if you want to join Knights Templar (optional for independent Settlers)?:

|☩| 18+

|☩| Working microphone

|☩| Teamspeak

|☩| Discord

|☩| Activity

|☩| Good attitude

|☩| Loyalty

|☩| English speaker

|☩| Team oriented

|☩| Personable

How can you contact us?

The best way of contacting us is to either write the following persons over discord or to join the discord server directly:

[Templar] Zyklez#9227

[Templar] Parys#7905

Click here to join our Discord

9/29/2019 7:28:37 PM #1

Reserved

9/29/2019 7:28:44 PM #2

Reserved

9/29/2019 11:35:28 PM #3

God wills it! Gott will es!

10/4/2019 10:09:06 AM #4

More settlements and domains will be added over time.

For now, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all fellow Templars that have decided to settle in Skaaney or in the settlements of my brothers and sisters in arms.

~ Count Lofi of Skaaney

Count Lofi of Skaaney, friend code 8766AA

10/7/2019 3:52:42 AM #5

I, Zyklez Vorkor, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

I wish to offer my service to the order for the following reason:

As one of the community leaders and founding members of Knights Templar i am excited to start this project with all the lovable and awesome people that are part of the organization or friends of it and i look forward to welcome all the new awesome members. For the order!

Deus Vult!

10/7/2019 9:31:56 AM #6

I, Morpheus Kabal, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

Knight's Templar possesses an efficient command structure, skilled and diplomatic members, and unwavering bravery in the most dire situations. It is my honor to fight alongside all brothers and sisters who have pledged themselves to the organization. I could not ask for better comrades in times of war and peace. For the order!

Deus Vult!

10/8/2019 12:38:25 PM #7

I, Parys McEron, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

Having been a member of the Knights Templar for nearly two years, I have made many friends and brothers in arms. I am looking forward to this new adventure.

Deus Vult!

Nemo me impune lacessit

10/8/2019 6:25:25 PM #8

Templars are great community, im really excited to join with the group in Chronicels Of Elyria.

Templar are ready for more greatness in this game

Friend Code A81A5F

10/10/2019 5:55:18 PM #9

I, Izumi, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form. I wish to offer my service to the order for the following reason: iv played with em for 3 years now and they accept members no matter where they come from, no sexism, no racisme and no drama. A mature member base (we still tell jokes and have fun)

10/18/2019 9:15:16 PM #10

I, head of the Avaron Bloodline, Count of Drako Firgunnea and Ruler over Avaronborg, hereby pledge my loyalty to the Order of the Knights Templar and swear to uphold and defend the virtues of the Organization and banish the vices in every shape they may take form.

I wish to offer my allegiance to the order for the following reason: For better cooperation between my neighbouring Counts and to up my counties security. For a unified economic and military success and future. For the Duchies glory and the combined effort of research.

For all that and more, Deus Vult!

(EU) Demalion Empire / [Duchy] Dae Erath / [County] ᛞᚱᚨᚷᛟ ᚠᛁᚱᚷᚢᚾᚾᛖᚨ (Drako Firgunnea) /// = Brew Master = / Friendcode: FA486C / [ |☩| Templar]

11/14/2019 8:55:05 PM #11

The great gladiator is here and will be in the front line of any war our holy head takes us. Ps the holy head is not that holy