COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Can't buy anything

I've been trying to buy items for the past week, however every payment method (including multiple credit/debit cards, visa pay, and amazon pay) have all said that the payment was cancelled or that it could not be completed. I recently moved, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but not being able to buy anything sucks, please help.

ut diu ut incenderent

9/28/2019 12:21:06 AM #1

use your old address or change your address, your credit cards are tied to your zipcode.

9/28/2019 12:29:03 AM #2

^ this.

Call your bank's client care number and update your address. Ask them to approve purchases made via Xsolla.

9/28/2019 12:32:22 AM #3

Posted By Adrienne at 8:29 PM - Fri Sep 27 2019

^ this.

Call your bank's client care number and update your address. Ask them to approve purchases made via Xsolla.

Don't, it's a trap!!

🤣

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

9/28/2019 12:45:05 AM #4

Hello!

We are sorry to hear about these troubles. After looking, it does appear there is something wrong.

Since Xsolla handles 100% of our payment processing, you will need to contact them using their live chat or by emailing them at [email protected]

Thank you and I hope you are able to get this resolved.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

9/28/2019 12:49:18 AM #5

Thank you, I have been typing in my old address. I'll try contacting Xsolla

ut diu ut incenderent

9/28/2019 12:56:22 AM #6

If it also happens to be an unusual pucrhase it will be declined, call the bank. If you moved out of the city/state they would decline it as well, as it does not match the zip where you were before.

9/28/2019 1:09:05 AM #7

Basically every time I use a cc I haven't used in awhile I must call the bank for approval.

9/28/2019 2:13:51 AM #8

Yup, I used to work for a big bank. Even now I have it notated that I live and work in China, I still have to contact them sometimes.

10/3/2019 4:52:34 AM #9

I've been having that issue as well from Week 2 of KS

When it comes to store purchases anything over $99 gets an error, so i've had to break down my purchases

Half the time it won't accept paypal, the other half won;t accept bank cards

I've just kept trying and relogging and eventually it lets me spend money.