COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Package Needed for PrElyria?

I know the development timeline has been through some growing pains and I haven't been scouring the forums as much lately but I notice that PrElyria now is estimated to be before Alpha 1 and I'm confused as too which package is needed to join (I have Bloodline /w Beta 1 & Expo)

Basically which package is needed to have access to PrElyria & Kingdoms of Elyria and should I spend 100$ for Alpha 2 access so I don't 'miss' anything?

9/24/2019 6:48:34 PM #1

Backers will be released for Prelyria based on their slots in Alpha or Beta. Players with pledges that grant them Alpha 1 access will be allowed to play VoxElyria first, followed by those with Alpha 2 access, then Beta 1 players, then Beta 2 players.

From the WIki page: https://chroniclesofelyria.gamepedia.com/Prelyria#Release_Schedule

9/24/2019 6:53:29 PM #2

OK also just reskimmed Alpha 2 description and it sounds like its more for the nobles and royalty? Seems Alpha 1 would have been what I didn't what to miss but did...

9/24/2019 7:06:51 PM #3

Prelyria is vox. So everyone will get access to Prelyria eventually. It will be a tiered roll out. So Alpha 1 then Alpha 2 then Beta 1 then Beta 2 then everyone with an Elyrian package +.

Only devs are playing and testing currently.

9/26/2019 8:26:15 AM #4

@Emperor Spriggan

Your account should show what access you have with your current pledge. Buying in on an alpha isn't available any more. At least I see in the shop that max. has been reached.

9/26/2019 8:30:59 AM #5

Like violet already stated PreElyria will be rolled out in phases. Everybody will eventually get access as long as the have atleast an Elyrian pledge.

With Alpha 2 you will be in the 2nd wave of admittance. Currently there arent any set dates when we can expect Preelyria.

9/26/2019 8:34:06 AM #6

You can still get into alpha ii if you buy a proprietor package, at least

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

9/26/2019 3:24:21 PM #7

Posted By Sir Zyr at 10:34 AM - Thu Sep 26 2019

You can still get into alpha ii if you buy a proprietor package, at least

I stand corrected. :D