COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Selecting Land

I have been locked out of land selection due to Iphone screw up when picking my server. My question is how long after the event is over will the people who bought land be able to claim theirs?

9/23/2019 11:43:47 PM #1

Two weeks. The Dutch auction begins then

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

9/23/2019 11:45:21 PM #2

Oct 7th, if you want the exact day but what Sir Zyr said.

9/24/2019 12:04:14 AM #3

thank you both

9/24/2019 11:24:18 PM #4

So I can't tell by reading packages. I chose bloodline package, so does that mean I can't ever have a chance to won land?

~Azaya~

9/24/2019 11:40:11 PM #5

Posted By Azaya at 4:24 PM - Tue Sep 24 2019

So I can't tell by reading packages. I chose bloodline package, so does that mean I can't ever have a chance to won land?

Right now people are simply picking the starting domains and settlements that came with the higher cost pledge tiers/packages.

For those that have a packages which did not specifically include aristocracy or nobility titles, they will potentially have an opportunity to pick land via spending EP points during Exposition (the 3 month world-building phase slightly prior to launch). As a player with the bloodline packages your pledge does include access to this Exposition phase.

Likewise, all players will be able to earn land (or titles) through in-game means once CoE launches. Some of the possible methods include purchasing land with in-game money, squatting on land owned by someone else and defending it long enough to take control, being willed land or titles as the heir to somebodies estate, and various other means.

9/25/2019 1:03:42 AM #6

Posted By Azaya at 02:24 AM - Wed Sep 25 2019

IF its in game rules with Arena and any similar you can won lands if owner give those to you I have planned to give free parcel of land Arena winners around once 8 years about I have 3 categories Revenge Duel and Battle Arena middle of these a Duel you can won as being Bloodline Settler or Proprietor and you can took any area from country side 4, 6--8 and 10 parcel of land