COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Is there a Thieve's Guild yet?

I should lead that I have not set a server as of yet - however, should there not be one here, I would like to utilize my proprietor's pack toward gaining land to set up for a gathering hub for my fellow Deviants. Honor amongst thieves, my friends. I would especially like to initiate preparation nearby a blacksmithing guild, to better prepare ourselves for any 'tasks' that may come our way.

9/23/2019 4:43:15 PM #1

I can't remember one but I'm sure there is a thieves guild. There were a good amount of people saying they are going to start one. I haven't seen too many people talking about it recently though.

9/23/2019 4:53:48 PM #2

Lol, why would you talk about a thieves guild? Seems to me that is not something you would advertise.

If I were running a guild like this I wouldn't advertise. I would scout actual thieves at work and then approach them. What good is it being a secret deviant if everyone knows who you are? Lol.

9/23/2019 5:12:39 PM #3

You dont find the thieves guild. The thieves guild finds you.

Seriously though, the few that I remember being around have either gone. Or more likely have been subsumed into their respective domains.

But if someone were wanting to set one up, I know an excellent location. ;)

9/24/2019 6:13:40 AM #4

You broke the first rule of the Thieves' Guild.

9/25/2019 1:32:53 AM #5

Since you might lock into another server this post should have probably been in https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Guilds unless you are specifically looking only in NAW.

In Angelica there is the following:

• At least one Duchy in Tyria currently ruled by a deviant Shadow Duke although its main post does not mention this. The question now that he has placed in the Semi-Arid Desert is whether he will understand and respect the religion and high honor code of THE WAERD.
  • In Valyria from which the above Duchy originally hailed from, there are rumors that the Waerd Duchy of Ashside may be lead by a Noble Ranger/Spy/Thief imbued with preternatural knowledge of the Two Fold Queens will far beyond that of most Familiar.
  • There is a Mayor who plans on setting up a Buccaneer fleet.

It is possible that some general multi-server based guilds were deleted when the Server Dedicated Forums were setup. There should be better recruitment when the Persona system is finally in place. I believe it was originally supposed to be available way before D&SS at some point closer to when V3 of the Website started being rolled out in 2017. Of course ElyriaMud was also supposed to be before D&SS in order to give

all paid backers an opportunity to jump into ElyriaMUD at some point before selection and test out the game mechanics, and experience the different tribes and biomes first-hand before having to make a decision about which biome they ultimately want to play in. It also allows players to build up a larger social network before Kingdoms of Elyria, not to mention test your ping to the server you intend to play on!

Those who fail to learn the historical maneuvers of the Great Dance are doomed to repeating a classic misstep. -- FC--96C878