COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Refund.

I want a refund... Period.

I spent plenty of money on this game with a promise of domain selection at certain time...etc. Due to some unforeseen bug (that supposedly affected lots of people) my selection didn't lock in and I'm not forced to wait until Oct 7th to select my area...etc

This is unacceptable. I paid extra money to ensure I would pick earlier and hold my place. I want my money back. Your lack of any sort of communication outside of a few select individuals who have personal relationships to you all, is unprofessional and comical at best.

Refund my money.

9/23/2019 10:58:57 AM #1

You need to contact Xsolla,

9/23/2019 11:09:34 AM #2

Posted By Brofessor_X at

I want a refund... Period.

I spent plenty of money on this game with a promise of domain selection at certain time...etc. Due to some unforeseen bug (that supposedly affected lots of people) my selection didn't lock in and I'm not forced to wait until Oct 7th to select my area...etc

This is unacceptable. I paid extra money to ensure I would pick earlier and hold my place. I want my money back. Your lack of any sort of communication outside of a few select individuals who have personal relationships to you all, is unprofessional and comical at best.

Refund my money.

Maybe explain why arent you able to pick so SBS can offer a solution.

9/23/2019 12:10:37 PM #3

I've not heard of any large scale bugs and all bugs with selection except one (which isn't really a bug just an issue of people trying to claim reserved counties) seem to have been resolved very quickly thankfully.

If you're trying to pick on a mobile etc that's not a bug its deliberately blocked. You can either use a PC or have to change your browser to PC mode at your own risk.

Count Darothar, Bleak Ark

9/23/2019 12:17:39 PM #4

Might be possible to do a chargeback, but you'll need to show evidence of the non delivery.

Document everything including any correspondence with SBS support but be sure to give them a chance to first make it right.

BTW, these forums aren't the proper channel to register complaints I don't think, seldom are read by anyone at SBS who might be in charge of account mgmt.

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

9/23/2019 12:23:25 PM #5

Sounds like someone forgot to lock into a server?

9/23/2019 12:33:26 PM #6

Did you send any ticket to SBS about your issue prior to coming here to the forum? Because this forum is more suitable for issues that the community might help you resolve; asking for a refund is not something the community can help you with I'm afraid. What would been more appropriate is you reaching out for help here to figure out what prevented you from selecting before you outright gave up.

Generally speaking SBS does not give refunds though, so I wouldn't get my hopes up in that regard. Especially when you haven't even lost the opportunity to select a location as your settlement/domain - a delay sucks, but time and place was never a guarantee.

Posted By Kossuth at 2:10 PM - Mon Sep 23 2019

If you're trying to pick on a mobile etc that's not a bug its deliberately blocked. You can either use a PC or have to change your browser to PC mode at your own risk.

Dosn't work in a mobile's PC mode either, you can't do selection on mobile in any shape or form.

9/23/2019 4:08:52 PM #7

Server selection was a very long time ago. It was very clearly stated how your account page would look after server selection, with your locked server being listed on your account.

It sounds like you forgot to select a server, or neglected to verify that your account was indeed server locked.

Sorry to be harsh, but this is user error/negligence on your part, unless you can show that your account was server locked before August 19th yet you didn't receive a pick time during DSS.

Click banner to learn more. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

9/23/2019 4:12:32 PM #8

Click banner to learn more. Join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/V6aCA2X

9/23/2019 4:25:09 PM #9

Look forward to your selection come Oct. 7, I'm sure you'll find an awesome area still!

9/24/2019 8:51:32 PM #10

I've verified that I selected my Domain and Server prior to the deadline, I even sent in approval for a surname...etc. I was informed that it would be investigated, as multiple people were experiencing this issue... I was then told that they may come to a resolution and would let me know.

After several attempts at communication, I was told by others in this game to come here to post about a possible refund because I wasn't happy with their solution... If this isn't the proper place, then please guide me to the proper place.

Keep in mind, I didn't have to go back in and select my server, at any point. It was done, well in advance, and I still am forced to wait... I've been invested in this game for years now, and I can't even get a reasonable response except "Oh we would've reversed this, but it seems we just missed the deadline to be able to reverse this mistake"

9/25/2019 11:25:59 AM #11

Posted By Brofessor_X at 10:51 PM - Tue Sep 24 2019

I've verified that I selected my Domain and Server prior to the deadline, I even sent in approval for a surname...etc. I was informed that it would be investigated, as multiple people were experiencing this issue... I was then told that they may come to a resolution and would let me know.

After several attempts at communication, I was told by others in this game to come here to post about a possible refund because I wasn't happy with their solution... If this isn't the proper place, then please guide me to the proper place.

Keep in mind, I didn't have to go back in and select my server, at any point. It was done, well in advance, and I still am forced to wait... I've been invested in this game for years now, and I can't even get a reasonable response except "Oh we would've reversed this, but it seems we just missed the deadline to be able to reverse this mistake"

Ok, seems this isnt an issue suited for the forums tho. This would require actual server data.

Anyway SBS is not known for ignoring tickets. It might take longer than people want in some cases but to this date I always received a response. Do note that during DSS their support team got alot more questions and work. Just put a response on the last entry its probally just overlooked.

On a different note, this is just me being confused. First you say they didnt offer a resolution but later you say you arent happy with their solution? This contradicts each other.

9/25/2019 11:40:08 AM #12

So... you've been heavily invested in the game... which presumably means you're really interested in it... then something relatively minor happens, and the only possible response is a complete dummy spit and a demand for a refund? Something here doesn't compute.

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

9/25/2019 1:29:19 PM #13

Posted By Flashman at 9:40 PM - Wed Sep 25 2019

So... you've been heavily invested in the game... which presumably means you're really interested in it... then something relatively minor happens, and the only possible response is a complete dummy spit and a demand for a refund? Something here doesn't compute.

Assuming I'm understanding the OP right. That he/she was server locked and just never got their time. Sent in support tickets, that never got anywhere with it.

I can understand them being annoyed. I wouldn't call not able to pick during DSS a minor issue either way. Seeing how important DSS is for so many, why we asked SBS to take their time getting it right. Seems pretty harsh to say, not able to pick at the right time and taking whatever is left as "minor".

I know I would be pretty dam pissed if it happened to me. Depending on what server they even come from. It could have a very real affect on them.

9/25/2019 1:46:13 PM #14

please email [email protected] about this issue.

locking the thread as nothing else can be said here that will help the OP.