COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Reverse Auction Contest

Reverse Auction contest!

Get ready for round THREE of our title giveaways!

It’s an exciting time for Elyria with Domain and Settlement Selection wrapping up, and to add to that excitement even more, the County of Treague is opening a contest for Elyrians of NA-W! This marks our THIRD AND FINAL Giveaway! That's right! We've given out 10 mayor packs in our first and second giveaways, and we're launching, for a third time, multiple chances for Elyrans to claim a settlement for themselves! We will be giving away CoE Gift Cards to 8 LUCKY winners, in order for them to fully pay off the cost of the reverse auction for the settlement of their choice within the county! We are a very welcoming community, and would love to have aspiring mayors to run some of our many settlements!

In order to apply, you must respond to the questions that follow either as a reply to this forum post or by joining the County discord server, and messaging Lord William Ælric, or the Viscounts with your completed answers. A link to the discord will be provided below.

Questions to think about:

• Question 1: What are your personal plans for Chronicles of Elyria? What do you think you would find fun in the game? What would you like to do?

• Question 2: If you became a mayor, what plans would you have for your settlement? What would its focus be?

• Question 3: Why would you be a good mayor? What could you bring to the table in an environment dependent on teamwork.

Judging & End Date

Your application will be judged on the depth of thought put into each response as well as how we think your settlement would fit in to our community. If you’d like to look into what kind of a County we are or just want to say hi, I’ll post links to our forum post and discord below:

County Forum Page

County Discord

The final day you will be able to submit your responses will be the last day of Reverse Auction. You will be messaged on whichever platform you submitted your response and this thread will be updated.

You may begin applying before the start of the reverse auction!

Winners will be awarded with CoE Gift Cards totaling the amount of the reverse auction cost for their selected settlement.

A bloodline package will be a requirement in order to participate in reverse auction. Please be aware this will be a prerequisite for this contest.

If you would like to get to know us, please feel free to join the County discord and strike up a conversation. We hope you have a great time thinking up your settlements!

Sir William Ælric, 1st Earl of Treague

'Qui audet, vincit' ~ Who dares, conquers.

10/7/2019 2:52:56 PM #1

Now that reverse auction is on the horizon, it’s time to snag a settlement for yourself and your community!!! We are looking for new mayors, and welcome anyone to apply through this contest!

Sir William Ælric, 1st Earl of Treague

'Qui audet, vincit' ~ Who dares, conquers.

12/31/2019 9:37:42 PM #2

Personal Plans

My current plans in CoE aren't really set in stone, but since most of my gaming background has been in the FPS and RTS Genre, I would like to do primarily PvP (in the traditional sense) and a bit of commerce on the side. So, being mercenary is my go-to at the moment but since I also have a couple of pets I would also like to dabble into the breeding space.

Things I am looking forward to in this game would be Mount and Blade esk combat but it actually has an impact on the lifetime of the players and NPCs involved, Permadeath, and the consequences to everything we do.

Settlement Plans

If I were to become a mayor, the settlement would primarily be a commerce (Trading) stronghold and the one I have in mind has a trade route as the most abundant resource so it wouldn't need much of a changing infrastructure wise, plus its right at the northern border of our county so it would potentially serve as a trade hub between our county and the county of Flinthome. Since it's at the northern border having a stronghold there would help us secure our borders in the north and to keep the trade route secure.

Why me?

I have been part of this community for long enough to see how other mayors are going to run their settlements and their focuses. Since running a settlement has more of an RTS aspect to it, my hundreds of hours that I put into the Age Of Empires will come in handy lol.

I consider myself dedicated and team-player since I mainly play Team-based shooters like CSGO and Overwatch. While I would like to run the settlement in my own way, I will definitely take advice and feedbacks of the count and my neighboring settlements and make sure the decisions I take don't affect the playstyles of others in a negative manner.

That being said, whatever the decision, I will still be the part of the community and contribute to it in any way I can.

Life's a Struggle when you are a Muggle.

A Wild Friend Code has appeared: F16C4D