COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
The Arena

I have a question about the Arena from the event. I am wondering, as it is a bit vague.

It requires bloodline + 2 adjacent parcels of land (and minimum a town sized settlement). I have someone in my guild interesting in buying it but he is worried that if he doesn't own parcels after exposition this item will be useless to him.

He basically wants to purchase it for the town we're settling in, so will he be able to place it on "town" land at exposition or does he require to own the parcels in the settlement in order to place.

Bit of clearity would be nice SBS, as I don't see the answer.

Mayor Glen D'Aren (pronounciation: Dáran)

9/17/2019 8:40:32 AM #1

Sounds like he'll need to own the two parcels in the town. He should get with the mayor of your town and work that out

9/17/2019 8:46:57 AM #2

Yeah, I just found the answer. It's in the FAQ for the event and underneath the first new item about this year's event.

Q7: The Arena says it requires a Town or higher to place in, but a Bloodline package holder can purchase it, how does that work?

A7: During exposition, you will be unable to place your Arena outside of a settlement, or in a settlement that is a Hamlet, or Village. You will need to acquire the rights to build on at least two parcels of a Town-class settlement from the mayor or similar authority before you will be able to place your Arena.

Mayor Glen D'Aren (pronounciation: Dáran)