COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Alpha 2 access to Alpha 1 with mayor title

I have Bloodline with added purchase of Alpha 2 access. Will my access go to Alpha 1 with a the recently purchased mayor title?

9/17/2019 1:17:46 AM #1

Speaking as a mayor who bought the mayor package when they were originally available, no. We only got alpha 2 access with our purchase, so I don't think you're going to alpha 1

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

9/17/2019 1:37:09 AM #2

I think Alpha 1 is just for Counts and up and some of the old KS packages

The Township of Bris, County Delgora. Friend Code B2CF9C Friend Code B2CF9C

9/17/2019 2:21:19 AM #3

I have a Proprietor package with the mayor title and count upgrade and don't have Alpha 1. Both titles state that all you are getting is the title and the items that are specific to the title (Aka cloaks and coat of arms stuff). Every thing else that came with the package you do not get (mounts alpha/beta access etc.).

9/17/2019 2:27:45 AM #4

So then does alpha 1 come with the count upgrade?

9/17/2019 2:31:43 AM #5

Posted By Calian at 9:27 PM - Mon Sep 16 2019

So then does alpha 1 come with the count upgrade?

If you are referring to the $375 County upgrade being sold in the store currently, then no, it will not come with Alpha 1 access.

9/17/2019 3:20:48 AM #6

SBS says it already has enough players to conduct Alpha I, and doesn't need any more. It will evidently consist of highly-managed specific tests, not as open-world early access. Hence it is unlikely to be much like actually playing the game.

9/17/2019 8:26:52 AM #7

You won't be able to obtain ALPHA I access anymore. Only ALPHA II through the proprietor package. I don't think that in addition purchasing Mayor or Count titles will change that.

Mayor Glen D'Aren (pronounciation: Dáran)