COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
The County of Karrah [Vornair]

Welcome to the County of Karrah!

I am the High Count of Karrah, Of the Duchy of Aldraska (Credit of the portrait goes to my wife, scribbles)

I am High Marshal of the Duchy of Aldraska. We have two counties, six mayors and four settlements. My wife (who also has a county) is taking one of the mayors and the last mayor will be placing near us.

We are a very Militant County with intent of defending the southern reaches into Vornair and also protecting the valuable trade that comes in through the Kingdom of Alesia.

As we are very militant, what I need is very simple.

Marshal (Occupied) Commander (1 of 2 taken) Sergeant (1 of 5 taken) Many soldiers are still needed.

Miners, farmers, people of trade, blacksmiths, martialsmiths are all needed additions.

For adequate service to the county you will be rewarded a bonus from the treasury and a plot of land.

If you are of martial or of crafting nature we hope that finding your home among us is going to both be a profitable and a community rich experience.

Yours truly,

High Count of Karrah Grand Marshal of Aldraska Drax Baxton

Organizations:

School of Karrah Mora: Learn how to properly wage war and invent new tools to make it easier.

The Lord's Marauders: The war-happy folk who are given a target and do what ever is necessary to achieve the goal their lord has given them

• Server Luna (NA-E)
  • Kingdom: Vornair -Duchy: Aldraska -County: Karrah -Settlement: The Keep of Karrah Mora

https://discord.gg/cceK6X5

9/11/2019 12:14:19 AM #1

As a Sergeant for the Grand County of Karrah If you joined up you get two pints of rum and all the bandits and kypiqs you want to kill and some shiny coins at the end of the day. All hail the glory of the Duchy of Aldraska and all hail the glory of High Count Drax Baxton

9/11/2019 12:36:17 AM #2

Ah yes, Quite a quintessential post from a young battle-hardened lad like yourself hmm? I would be heartfelt to join up and be apart of a wonderfully made Duchy! +1

9/12/2019 2:30:55 AM #3

Can you remind me what my post was again, Lord Baxton? Other than the teach of Commit die, of course.

One must not always answer every question, one must always question every answer.

9/13/2019 10:18:25 PM #4

Commit die is about it, my friend

9/15/2019 1:04:51 PM #5

My father

9/17/2019 3:55:13 AM #6

As a Baron and long time friend of Drax, I endorse this man. If you're looking for combat and a good time, join this mans.

9/17/2019 3:55:59 AM #7

No my father not yours you filthy peasant.

Kazoobie

9/17/2019 3:59:52 AM #8

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Kazoobie

9/18/2019 11:11:22 PM #9

I W I L L M A R S H A L T H E M E N