COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
[BH] The Cloister of Xen

(Custom Sigil Being Created)

The Cloister of Xen

The Cloister of Xen is primarily a PvE and PvP centric, religious organization. As the oldest religious organization on NA-W, the members of the Cloister of Xen worship and / or utilize the power of the Two Fold Queen to seek divine retribution and execution in order to purge the world of those unfit to live.

Palus Reach Recruitment - https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/33019/naw-royal-archduchy-of-palus-reach#post367552

The Cloister of Xen is broken up into three different disciplines:

• Those under the Order of the Robin, the Templar. The Templar embody the rage of the Two Fold Queen and focus on solving issues through direct conflict and obliteration. The Templar are primarily foot soldiers and lead the charge during engagements and Holy Wars.

• Those under the Order of the Raven, the Inquisitors. The Inquisitors embody the deceptive nature of the Two Fold Queen and focus on solving issues through indirect conflict and manipulation. The Inquisitors are primarily masters of the deviant arts and combat from the shadows.

• Untainted Eye - The Untainted Eye is the Paramount of Paramounts. The Untainted Eye is the mortal embodiment of the Two Fold Queen's will. When the Untainted Eye speaks, it is with the Two Fold Queen's voice. The Untainted Eye communes directly with the Two Fold Queen and interprets the message so it can be spread to the people of Elyria. The Untainted Eye approves/ordains all Holy Paramounts and Divine Overseers.

• Holy Paramounts - There will be a Paramount for each Duchy, and they will be a direct representative of The Untainted Eye. They will also make up the Council of Faith. Each Paramount must assure that the Duchy in which they are assigned is within full adherence to the word of the Untainted Eye. They will also be responsible in making sure every settlement within their Duchy is cared for by a Divine Overseer. At the Untainted Eye's discretion councils may be formed; chosen Paramounts will be responsible to head these councils.

• Divine Overseers - The Divine Overseers will be responsible for either one large city or multiple smaller settles / hamlets / towns. They are directly involved in choosing locations for cloisters as well as assuring that the need for Confessors is always met in their respective controlled areas. They will be responsible for recruiting and ordaining Confessors to the faith. The Divine Overseers approve all Confessors.

• Those who heal, the Confessors. The Confessors are primarily comprised of healers and teachers. They will tend to the sick and wounded, grant knowledge to those who seek it, and provide sanctuary and shelter to all in need. They will be the embodiment of the Two Fold Queen’s love and compassion.

• Xeninites - The Xeninites are the followers of the Cloister of Xen. The faith welcomes all. Those who wish to convert to our order, but not wish to become a member of the ministry will gain the title of "Xeninite". (All members of the Cloister are Xeninites, but not all Xeninites are members of the Cloister.)

One of the Cloister of Xen’s headquarters is in Geistfestung, a ghostly fortress within the County of Wraithwood and Duchy of Palus Reach. This Cloister is commanded directly by the Archduke of Palus Reach.

To Join the Cloister of Xen

Contact myself through personal message or discord message, #Arc4753.

Kingdom of Blackheart Discord https://discord.gg/7PDvUKv

9/12/2019 4:27:26 AM #1

Interesting. I've been eyeing that Duchy since the original map generation a year ago.

9/12/2019 3:43:36 PM #2

Best of luck to you. ^^

9/12/2019 7:18:19 PM #3

Posted By Poldano at 9/12/2019 4:27:26 AM

Interesting. I've been eyeing that Duchy since the original map generation a year ago.

Awesome! Well let me know if you would like to settle there and we can work something out.

9/12/2019 7:18:41 PM #4

Posted By Poldano at 9/12/2019 4:27:26 AM

Awesome! Well let me know if you would like to settle there and we can work something out.

9/12/2019 7:19:32 PM #5

Posted By Poldano at 07:27 AM - Thu Sep 12 2019

Awesome! Well if you decide to place there let me know and we can work something out.

9/12/2019 7:20:00 PM #6

Posted By Count_Crowley at 6:43 PM - Thu Sep 12 2019

Best of luck to you. ^^

Thank you very much! Best of luck to you as well!

9/14/2019 9:17:01 PM #7

Can't wait to see the Xen in-game! :)

9/14/2019 11:10:44 PM #8

Posted By SBloodraven at 12:17 AM - Sun Sep 15 2019

Can't wait to see the Xen in-game! :)

Indeed it will be lots of fun!

9/26/2019 10:14:20 AM #9

Updated information.