COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
[Event] Free Raffle Pt.4!

Brought to you by the Free Mann Tavern (NA-E)

Bi-Weekly Event! (09/04/2019)-(09/18/2019) 23:59EST Time.

(Another one?! Yet Another Free Raffle Pray to RNG Pt.4!)

For this contest bring four horse-shoes!

(Ps. I heard if you include a picture of a horseshoe you get a lost vault goodie prize at the end regardless/If your not able to post pictures due to influence just put a text horseshoe in the forum and even if its a U just claim that U is your magical horseshoe.) *(Tottally real)

May Fortune be with you yet again!

Hail Elyrians! Were back with another event ,and this time everyone's favorite! The Free Raffles! Here to yet again get your hopes up with the promise of free riches! Perhaps this is the time you will win? So start wearing your lucky jersey. Or sleep with your lucky pillow! For here we go!

Looking to find your Fortune? Well you found the right post to reply too!

This Particular event is a Bi-weekly one which will allow people to participate for the next two weeks. The event is very simple. All you have to do is type something below in this forum ,and you will be put in for the raffle! You will have a number assigned based on when you post so if your the first post you have the raffle # 1 second post is #2 etc. etc.

We will be using Random.org as our RNG Generator ,and the numbers will start at 1- to the last post dated.

To keep things absolutely fair the RNG drawing will be screen recorded ,and posted on the Tavern discord. To prove that the RNG wasn't done multiple times a forum post will be submitted ,and recorded at the time of the drawing on this thread to show that the video wasn't edited.

Accepted Submissions will end (23:59 EST) September, 18th, 2019.

To Enter

🍺Simply reply to this post ,and channel whatever good luck energy you have to win!

🍺All Kingdoms/ Servers can participate

Prizes!

First Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Second Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Third drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Fourth drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Fifth drawing will be for a Falconry Kit!

(If by some small chance you win Twice/Thrice/Four times/ five times you can get multiple prizes! ..Lucky you!)

Rules

⦁ One Entry per (Player/Account)

Failing to comply with these rules will make you DISQUALIFIED.

Click here for more information about the Tavern

Good luck All!

9/19/2019 5:10:52 AM #196

Thanks for the raffle:p

ref This game was a dream. Its dead now.

9/19/2019 6:21:36 AM #197

Thank you for the raffle!

9/19/2019 8:12:51 AM #198

Yay I love giving my hopes up lol. Count me in

9/19/2019 9:37:14 AM #199

![Alt text - can be left blank]( https://i.imgur.com/O7l9LPZ.jpg)

Make your own luck

9/19/2019 11:00:59 AM #200

Thank you for the opportunity and the coal maybe next time!

My name is Loki Lak, Doctor by degree but Tavern manager by trade Working with the wonderful Cozy Cavern Tavern!

9/19/2019 11:01:01 AM #201

Whoops double post

My name is Loki Lak, Doctor by degree but Tavern manager by trade Working with the wonderful Cozy Cavern Tavern!

9/19/2019 1:33:12 PM #202

Thanks for the event!!!

/dab!!

9/19/2019 1:43:25 PM #203

Thanks for another great event!

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.

9/19/2019 1:48:15 PM #204

Thank you very much for this! Was fun seeing all the creative horseshoes.

9/19/2019 2:38:04 PM #205

Yay, thank you!

9/19/2019 6:23:33 PM #206

Good event, thanks for the lump of coal, next draw I'll obey the rules and only enter once, my bad for not reading them to the end.

9/19/2019 7:33:58 PM #207

Thank you :)

The Adventurer's Guild of Vornair

9/19/2019 8:40:42 PM #208

prays to the horseshoe

U <----an extraordinary horseshoe. No joke. It has magic!

9/19/2019 9:06:47 PM #209

Posted By Server at

Brought to you by the Free Mann Tavern (NA-E)

Bi-Weekly Event! (09/04/2019)-(09/18/2019) 23:59EST Time.

(Another one?! Yet Another Free Raffle Pray to RNG Pt.4!)

For this contest bring four horse-shoes!

(Ps. I heard if you include a picture of a horseshoe you get a lost vault goodie prize at the end regardless/If your not able to post pictures due to influence just put a text horseshoe in the forum and even if its a U just claim that U is your magical horseshoe.) *(Tottally real)

May Fortune be with you yet again!

Hail Elyrians! Were back with another event ,and this time everyone's favorite! The Free Raffles! Here to yet again get your hopes up with the promise of free riches! Perhaps this is the time you will win? So start wearing your lucky jersey. Or sleep with your lucky pillow! For here we go!

Looking to find your Fortune? Well you found the right post to reply too!

This Particular event is a Bi-weekly one which will allow people to participate for the next two weeks. The event is very simple. All you have to do is type something below in this forum ,and you will be put in for the raffle! You will have a number assigned based on when you post so if your the first post you have the raffle # 1 second post is #2 etc. etc.

We will be using Random.org as our RNG Generator ,and the numbers will start at 1- to the last post dated.

To keep things absolutely fair the RNG drawing will be screen recorded ,and posted on the Tavern discord. To prove that the RNG wasn't done multiple times a forum post will be submitted ,and recorded at the time of the drawing on this thread to show that the video wasn't edited.

Accepted Submissions will end (23:59 EST) September, 18th, 2019.

To Enter

🍺Simply reply to this post ,and channel whatever good luck energy you have to win!

🍺All Kingdoms/ Servers can participate

Prizes!

First Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Second Drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Third drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Fourth drawing will be for (10$ Elyrian Gift Card)

Fifth drawing will be for a Falconry Kit!

(If by some small chance you win Twice/Thrice/Four times/ five times you can get multiple prizes! ..Lucky you!)

Rules

⦁ One Entry per (Player/Account)

Failing to comply with these rules will make you DISQUALIFIED.

Click here for more information about the Tavern

Good luck All!

Awesome post ! So how do you do these draws GIN ?

I'm cured !!!

9/19/2019 10:09:14 PM #210

Gratz to all winners! And thanks a bunch for running this! Cheers!