COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
So I get nothing?

I am just checking, I was a $25 pledge. Does that mean I get nothing in terms of the current land claims? I have no idea how it works. Thanks.

9/3/2019 1:59:31 PM #1

Only Mayor + is able to participate in Domain and settlement Selection.

Only bloodline + is able to participate in the Settlers of Elyria.

Everyone is able to participate in the promotion that will take place soon.

9/3/2019 2:02:20 PM #2

There was no $25 pledge option during the kickstarter, so I'm curious where you found this pledge.

If you meant $35, that gets you the game on release and 1 spark of life.

Land selection (D&SS) is for Mayor titles and above, which started at the $250 pledge level.

9/3/2019 2:03:10 PM #3

Once the game starts you will be able to purchase land in game, but at this point no. Only those who have purchased Mayor, Count, Duke, King packages are able to select settlements in D&SS over the next couple weeks. I think you can still buy a Mayor Title that gives you the chance to during D&SS to claim a settlement as a mayor, but I am not sure if that's still active or not.

Also, Settlers of Elyria is Coming! is starting soon: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/news/32762/Settlers-of-Elyria-is-Coming

I have a Rocket Launcher. Your Argument is Invalid.

9/3/2019 2:04:55 PM #4

You are correct.

For the package you purchased you are not yet involved in this part of the activities.

The Kingdom, Duchy, Count, Mayor/Baron packages are the ones participating in Domain and Settlement Selection.

After that is done, then anyone having a Bloodline or higher package may participate in the Settlers of Elyria program that is next.

You can observe and keep tabs on everything going on at your package, but you are not yet eligible for anything more at this time.

We Are The Many... We Are The One... We Are THE WAERD !!!

9/4/2019 10:53:32 AM #5

Will I eventually be able to get something? I am unsure what having the bloodline means. Sorry, bit new to this! And yes, it actually was $35 not $25.

9/4/2019 11:00:52 AM #6

Bloodline is a package. the only thing at the base package that you will be able to do during all this is buy things from the promotion.

9/4/2019 11:50:51 AM #7

I think theirs a promotion in the store, where you can buy (up-grade) to mayor and count package. you would also need to select a preferred server, If that interest you.

Friend code: FF2B6D
9/4/2019 12:02:42 PM #8

You would need bloodline +. As stated multiple times

9/4/2019 1:14:08 PM #9

Thanks very much for your helpful replies :)

9/4/2019 3:20:28 PM #10

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 08:02 AM - Wed Sep 04 2019

You would need bloodline +. As stated multiple times

Which means what exactly? Is the OP bloodline at $35? Or does that start at some amount higher?

Can OP upgrade to bloodline, if so how much, or has that ship since sailed?

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

9/4/2019 3:24:26 PM #11

If you view the store page it shows you the prices of the packages (which bloodline is still available for) and shows the price to upgrade depending on your package and how much you have spent on it.

9/4/2019 4:35:57 PM #12

it is 135 USD total to get the bloodline package.

9/6/2019 5:53:08 PM #13

I do think it might have been nice for them to have specified who this settlement claim was aimed at; it wasn't clear to me as a lowly pleb Elyrian backer that no aspect of the current event applies to me directly. As I poked around and realized there wasn't anything for me to do, it made me feel a bit out in the cold. I understand that it's on me to have understood this, but I do think it could have been communicated a bit more clearly.

9/6/2019 6:06:24 PM #14

step 1 : when game comes out burn vilage step 2 : buy village for cheap from the local landlord cause its a shithole (because you just burned down) step 3 : profit????

All i wanna say that thers hell of a lot lands , soo when the game starts properly i dont think its gona be expensive that much only that you will be paying taxes like a flour off grain or something i dunno

The current domain and what not selection is for the BIG the HUGE time players the KINGS and COUNTS who spent a fortune backing the game and most probably they will have finished towns and what not from the get go (btw you want them to have finished stuff cause other wise ther would be nothing on the map) and you can always just start a setlement if you have land.

9/6/2019 6:10:43 PM #15

Posted By Bladebreaker at 12:53 PM - Fri Sep 06 2019

I do think it might have been nice for them to have specified who this settlement claim was aimed at; it wasn't clear to me as a lowly pleb Elyrian backer that no aspect of the current event applies to me directly. As I poked around and realized there wasn't anything for me to do, it made me feel a bit out in the cold. I understand that it's on me to have understood this, but I do think it could have been communicated a bit more clearly.

Aye its something that's been known since kickstarter and I think included in the event posts but doesn't really get highlighted that much. You need to have a title to take part in domain selection. And you need to have at least a bloodline package to have the chance to purchase titles because that is the lowest package with access to Exposition which will be needed for people to prepare their domains before launch.