COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
NA-E Colorado Players

Good Morning Everyone!

I saw a thread on the NA-W general forums regarding people identifying themselves as being from Colorado and I thought to myself, you know it could be really cool to get to know some of the people I'll be playing with over here on our server from my local area.

I currently live in the Colorado Springs area. Anyone else around the Colorado area?

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

9/2/2019 9:20:50 AM #1

I'm from New Mexico. It's not quite Colorado, but still your neighbor to the south.

I visited Colorado Springs several times when I was in college. It's a beautiful city.

I got roped into playing on NA-E because the friend who told me about CoE (who happens to live in Kansas - Colorado's neighbor to the east!) and the group he belongs to had already looked at the kingdoms on both NA-E and NA-W and decided they wanted to be in Bordweall. I didn't know anyone else playing the game, so of course I said I'd play in Bordweall, too.

How about you? How did you wind up on NA-E instead of NA-W?

Dras healer in service to Kingdom of Bordweall (NA-E) || Duchy of Bloodbole

9/2/2019 1:51:13 PM #2

I might move out to Colorado in the next few years. My sister lives their and is gonna be having her second child soon. It's a bit tricky though as she is constantly moving around between Denver and every other front range city so actually landing near enough to justify a move is hard.

It's not helping that real-estate prices are once again skyrocketing. Pueblo was looking affordable just last year and is now crazy. Got any tips on the next-next place so I can be ahead of the curve.

Seneschal for the Hrothi County of Iskar, Recruiter for the Duchy of Aritaur

https://discord.gg/qRQ3Zj6

9/3/2019 12:46:50 AM #3

I am a trucker and in general I run all 48 lower and Canada, but the last month and half I have been based in Loveland a couple hours to your north. Thoe I am considering buying land either near Buna Vista or Alamosa.....I also happen to be in Vornair.

9/3/2019 1:18:49 AM #4

Posted By Kere at 03:20 AM - Mon Sep 02 2019

I'm from New Mexico. It's not quite Colorado, but still your neighbor to the south.

I visited Colorado Springs several times when I was in college. It's a beautiful city.

I got roped into playing on NA-E because the friend who told me about CoE (who happens to live in Kansas - Colorado's neighbor to the east!) and the group he belongs to had already looked at the kingdoms on both NA-E and NA-W and decided they wanted to be in Bordweall. I didn't know anyone else playing the game, so of course I said I'd play in Bordweall, too.

How about you? How did you wind up on NA-E instead of NA-W?

I ended up on NA-E because that is where my community voted to go when they announced there would be 2 servers for NA. :-)

Been living in colorado for 2 years now, and enjoying every minute of it.

"Pledged to the betterment of the Studio and CoE through realistic, open, honest communication about what players can and will do with the mechanics you give them."

Come follow me on Twitch for CoE News and general hangout stuff n things! https://www.twitch.tv/adamrhyne

9/4/2019 4:37:55 PM #5

Colorado Springs area, myself. Going NA-E because most of my online-based friends tend to be in the East Coast.

9/5/2019 4:44:24 AM #6

Currently live in Southern Aurora/Northern Parker sort of area so not terribly far away from Colorado Springs. My buddy was part of the Bear Pile and got me sucked in. Good to see other folks living in Colorado here :)

ʙ ʟ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ : : ʜ ᴏ ᴜ ɴ ᴅ

9/9/2019 5:07:57 AM #7

Aurora is about 20 minutes away.

Live in Green Mountain, work in Lakewood, CO.

Friends and family all live back east... so NA-E it is!!

9/10/2019 8:18:31 AM #8

Use to live in CO, had drinks with Adam, brother and father in law. He is a pretty cool guy. If I was going to be in NA-E then I would have joined him and stayed out of the politics of NA-W and wouldn't have joined Alesia. Oh well lessons learned. :) Good luck making some friends there Adam!

Friend code: 2D42A1

9/20/2019 1:08:13 AM #9

Aurora.

I love meet ups. Did many for EVE and with my regular nerding group. It's fantastic to sit down. Shoot the shit about what y'all have done in game and make friends out of game. Doesn't matter where they're from.

Let's do it. I vote a cigar lounge. ;) lol

9/21/2019 8:06:43 PM #10

im in Az and i vote for cigar lounge as well! :)