COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
EP reward for Village tokens

To help foster the growth of Brash, we have had a EP trade for village tokens for some time now. With our DSS timeframe nearing, it is time to conclude it soon. So, now is your last chance for some easy EP items! What is this all about you ask? Here goes:

Anyone that donates village tokens will be able to choose items from the village EP pool. Rewards are as follows:

donate 1 token: Choose items worthy up to 125 EP

donate 2 tokens: Choose items worthy up to 300 EP

donate 3 tokens: Choose items worthy up to 500 EP

Please note: these rewards are open to everyone, citizens and non-citizens. However, I will require you to pick them up in the town of Brash (Demalion Empire) when the game goes live.

If you want to talk, feel free to drop me a message in our discord channel (see banner).

Brash

8/31/2019 10:24:45 AM #1

Villager tokens just became a tad more valuable. I'll extend the trade program for as long as I have enough EP to support it ;)

Brash

9/3/2019 9:14:21 AM #2

Hey Terrantal, villager tokens are all sold out , or is it just for me?

9/3/2019 9:22:12 AM #3

Baiulivus, the villager tokens are not sold out, just taken out for a period of time, at least until the end of DSS event.

Respect and trust!

9/7/2019 10:20:10 AM #4

So it seems yeah, luckily they will remain useful until Exposition, which is why I extended my trade offer until I can no longer afford it ^^.

Brash