COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
Olath-Valm-NA-W

DUCHY OF OLATH VALM

Counts Needed While we welcome all friendly people to the lands we are in particular need of some more counts at the moment to help fill in the ranks. Counts within the duchy are assured that they will have a duke who always looks out for them, and who will always be willing to here them.

For Duchy Discord Click HERE

MOTTO: L'Gandl zhah Uss (The Pack is one.)

FOUNDER: Duchess Ilhar Kal’daka

RULER: Duchess Ilhar Kal’daka

KINGDOM: BLACKHEART

HOUSE MOTTO: A udossta Vlos udos Kla'ath (By our Blood we Serve.)

FOCUS: Production & Trade focused with a secondary focus on defense.

INTRODUCTION: The pack is one, this is more than a mere motto, but instead it is a way of life. Together we all rise and fall and together we shall be unstoppable. It is the belief that if we all act as one then we can overcome obstacles that would otherwise defeat us. This does not mean one does not work hard to better oneself it only means that one does not do so at the pain of others.

Let others rip themselves apart and weaken each other, We instead thrive to bring each other up and have that strength in times of need. Those who needlessly compete and struggle against their allies will not have the strength they need when the time comes that they must call upon those same allies for aid. By that same thought if you always build each other up, then not only will you both be stronger for it, but when a time comes that you are in need, they will be more able and willing to aid you. Only together as one can any land truly thrive and reach its full potential.

Olath Valm is built upon friendship and trust, upon working together and aiding each other to reach our full potential. The military districts are better able to focus on military needs because of the aid they receive from the economical districts, and vice versa. Traders can focus on trade, knowing they have crafters who will always give them a good deal, likewise crafters know they will always have willing traders to sell there surplus goods to. There is an agreement to not undercut each other, to work together and with the Duchess to ensure trade and production flourishes across the lands.

BACKGROUND: Formed when COE was still in kickstarter, Olath Valm was there when the collective first formed, with just a handful of members and a couple dukes. I worked very hard recruiting and growing the Collective until it had gathered many great members. From those members the Queen decided to rise. Giving us a true place within the World of COE. Even then I continued to work hard, spreading the kingdoms name and working with Rowena to help ensure we would have a great kingdom that still held true to the beliefs that everyone should have a voice, a belief that we would give as much freedom as we could and treat each other as friends and as family. Hence the Blackheart Kingdom was formed. It’s members would flow threw the kingdom. The nobles working together to help ensure a steady heartbeat and a healthy kingdom.

Though the kingdom has flourished and grown, my own Duchy did not grow as swiftly, to much effort spent recruiting for the kingdom, and as would be natural most of those members and many of the members afterword’s flocked to the Queens Duchy. So now till games launch I have swapped my focus to bringing new member into my own duchy and ensure it is the economical heart of the Kingdom as always planned. Though I trust NPC will do well, they can not offer friendship, and thus it is that I am in search of friendly players to join our pack. To flourish from now till games end. As one throughout the long journey ahead.

PRIMARY GOALS: The goal of Olath Valm is to become and remain the economic powerhouse of the Kingdom. Though, the duchy will have an active military, those troops will be purposed to ensure the safety and growth of the Trade and production efforts of the kingdom. Keeping roads safe and crime low.

ORGANIZATIONS: Olath Valm has a handful of Guilds and Organizations that are recognized by the Duchess and will receive her backing the best that is possible. While there are likely to be a great number of independent guilds here is a short list of some of the Guilds as it stands now.

D’aron Knights: The royal Knights, tasked with defending royal interests and primarily stationed within the Capital. This is a small group of closely knit warriors.

The Collective: The name was adopted when Blackheart was formed, in honor of the origins of the kingdom and sharing in it’s core values. The Collective is a trading guild that is funded and directly overseen by Ilhar herself. One of it’s Main purposes is to ensure that production professions will always be able to have someone to sell their goods to. In trade for a discount on Goods the collective will always purchase Fairly priced goods from members of allied Crafting Guilds. Further they agree to resell those goods at the fair market rate and never try to uncut the prices of those they purchase goods from. In most cases these goods will be stored and transported to lands that have need of them such as military duchies and other more distant locations. In times of Low profits, the Duchess will help fund the guild to help ensure it is always able to help the economy thrive.

Crimson Wolves: A Military Guild, the Crimson Wolves are the Duchy funded military of the lands. No Baron titles will be granted to those who are not members of this guild. The guild leader Rowen Kaldaka will work closely with members to help them train and grow so that the Duchy may always have a trusted and profitable military. The guild will take contracts and pay for there services which will go directly to the crown, in slow times the crown will cover hire the Guild itself for tasks. Further few if any Military contracts will be granted to anyone outside of the guild by the Duchess. Working together as a single military force will help it’s members grow and be stable as well as aid the defense and growth of the entire duchy. Together as one we fall and rise.

POLITICS: Olath Valm is lead by House Kaldaka, though almost every choice is swayed by the Counts Council, All PC counts will always have a voice and together important choices are made. Sometimes, Ilhar or her decedents will have to rule against there own desires, for the good of the land comes first. In most things the Duchess will always follow the will of the council, the exception is if doing so would harm the kingdom, queen, or duchy and its peoples. The good of the land at large will always come first.

THE CAPITAL:

D’aron, Capital of Olath Valm and Trade hub of the Duchy. From here the Duchess watches over her lands and helps ensure it’s perpetual growth. Though most counties within the duchy focus on crafting and some trade. Elghinn County Focuses on Trade and military. This is ever visible in the Duchy capital, the walled city features many trade stalls, an arena, religious points and tourist attractions everywhere you look. Patrolling the streets ensuring the safety of visitors and merchants alike are the D’aron knights and Crimson Wolves. From the capital, you can find a road towards wherever your travels might send you. As slowly the duchess seeks to Bring all duchy roads here and from here seeks all roads out of the duchy to be reachable.

JOIN US: If you have gotten this far then why not continue your travels and visit us, talk with the members and hopefully make a few friends

For Duchy Discord Click HERE

For Short Stories Click HERE

8/29/2019 1:32:21 PM #1

With the new titles in the store now is a perfect time for those considering count to make the jump. Also if any counts are looking for a good home, come check us out, we are a friendly bunch and looking for some new counts before DSS

Will most likely be getting the Toresk lands of Greyash, I will be going out of my way to help counts get situated wherever I can be of assistance, and Blackheart is a great kingdom.

8/31/2019 4:10:44 AM #2

Needing players of all titles who are friendly. While we focus on production, trade and economic stuff, we have a need for all forms of friendly helpfull players, as well as plenty of people to help fight down the crime caused by less friendly people.

So if you are looking for a duke who listens to there people from count down to the blacksmiths, merchants, and farmers. then come check us out.

9/4/2019 12:31:09 PM #3

We will be toresk in Blackheart, still need people. With DSS upon us counts and mayors especially.

For those who want to place in the land, we ask you come talk to us on discord first.

9/5/2019 4:54:52 PM #4

A time to rejoice as we have officially placed the double duchy.

as we move into working together to ensure counts have lands they like I welcome any new counts who desire to settle within the duchy to first come to the discord and get to know us. really is best to get to know the people you will live beside.

9/7/2019 3:35:37 AM #5

Waves Hi Ilhar! :D

Please come talk with us in our discord, everyone! Olath Valm is a great welcoming duchy and we'd love to have you!

9/7/2019 9:15:11 AM #6

This dutchy is friendly and works together well as a team. "A rising tide raises all ships" and this quote rings true within the dutchy where we all work together and will all grow together. The dutchess is truely amazing and has always had our backs and hold our best interests at heart. If you are undecided where to go during DSS Then choose our dutchy. We would love to have new comers and will welcome you with open arms.

Everyone wants to be a beast, until it's time to do what beasts do.

9/14/2019 11:40:16 PM #7

With the dukes placed, and the counts placing. I would remind counts to come chat if you plan to place in the lands to avoid causing hard feelings. we are a welcoming friendly bunch and it benefits all those who place in my duchy to come talk in the discord.

I look forward to seeing new people and getting to know everyone.

9/15/2019 5:03:03 PM #8

Still looking for some more counts to help fill in the lands,

also need tons of mayors and especially core (untitled) members to help the land flourish.

we are a friendly bunch, and all work together so that we all as a whole can flourish and grow. We welcome new player to join us and work to grow and flourish with us as well.

9/15/2019 11:05:02 PM #9

The following counties are managed by Drakeholm and not considered a part of Olath Valm if any people are looking at these lands I would advise working with Drakeholm as to not be considered sniping and given a hostile welcome

Broaddon

stanlost

Crag thistlehorn

Burlydon

Upper slopes

Montfeather

Penale

The grimmere

Bridgewrighter

Ballyallia

Broadpool

Auchmount

Foxflat

To those desiring to place anywhere else in Olath Valm I would urge you to come to our duchy channel or contact me directly as to ensure your placement is not viewed as a hostile act.

We welcome all friendly players who desire to follow the laws of the land and work together for the betterment of all.

Olath Valm is known for it's close ties with each other and long standing friendships. We would openly welcome new players to join are family and grow with us.

Together as one the pack will thrive

10/2/2019 9:58:11 PM #10

Didn't want to make an entire new post for it and figured it's a nice reward for whoever happens to find it here first and wants it

so here is a free steam game for whoever claims it first

Sonic Mania 6P27X-K5L0Z-CVKCQ