COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA ORGANIZATIONS
The Wardens

Hail! Denizens of the six kingdoms, i greet you. I am of the Wardens. We exist to defend from evil, to bring balance to the world, and to protect the many realms of existence from one another. As a warden, you must adhere to these pillars;

Unto one, unto all: You must always try to defend the honor and respect of your peers as they would you.

Peace in war: No matter the climate of current conflicts, even if a Warden lives within a kingdom at war with yours, you will never raise a hand to them. You must work together to end the dispute.

Truth in secrecy: Some Wardens may publicly declare their affiliation, yet some will wish to continue without exposure. As a hero of the people, you may fight for recognition and fame, but most will choose to act out their heroic deeds under a guise, while retaining their anonymity.

You will go by another name, a symbol of who you are and what you stand for. While you are carrying out a quest as a warden, you will wear especially crafted apparel that only you will ever use, along with your own named weapon.

HOW DO I JOIN?

IN GAME: you must be inducted and named by a higher warden, one of our leaders.

ON THE FORUM: send mail to Arcanus (me), stating what position you wish to fill, and who/what/where you want to play (i.e your occupation, tribe, allied kingdom etc).

WHAT POSITIONS CAN I FILL?

ARCHWARDEN-the leader of all the wardens, they make the big decisions and control larger quests.

ENCLAVE GUARDIAN-you control an enclave, this is an area specific base of operations for all the local wardens. It will be your job to protect the wardens who follow you. It is recommended for you to be a person of note for this career, as you will have more favour with the locals, and can actually support your wardens.

KNIGHT-WARDEN— you are the true adventurer. You are given quests by your guardian, and are entitled to a squire.

We recruit adventurers from every lineage, tribe, and kingdom. So we invite you into the Wardens. Whoever you are, we will support you like our own flesh and blood. So come all ye adventurers! If not for yourself, for your kin! For all of Mannkind!

" you underestimate my stupidity "

-runs through minefield-