COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Alchemist seeking work

I'm planning to be an alchemist with interest in things like plagues and greek fire. I'm looking for a group that would show interest in that. I'm thinking about joining blackheart.

8/24/2019 11:01:28 AM #1

Blackheart would definitely be a fitting choice, and they have an entire wing of government devoted to such topics. I am planning to be an alchemist with a focus on necromancy, and would be happy for you to join my Guild, especially if you plan to live near Darkholm.

" you underestimate my stupidity "

-runs through minefield-

8/24/2019 4:04:01 PM #2

I recommend taking a look at the Angelica Organizations sub forum before making a choice. There is quite a few guilds dedicated to the wonders of Alchemy. ^^

8/24/2019 5:39:25 PM #3

The Royal Blackheart Society of Alchemists and Physicians (RBSAP) would be a great choice!

-Count Sombris Toxilayn

8/24/2019 7:00:00 PM #4

Heyo! My county is planning to have a focus on alchemy, with substances similar to Greek fire being something I'm interested in.

Dunno about plagues, though. I'm from the duchy of Fioralba, in Ashland.

ref This game was a dream. Its dead now.

8/24/2019 8:24:47 PM #5

In Blackheart, I can think of a few places where they will have devoted alchemists working towards a common goal.

1) As MoltenDarkness mentioned, the Royal Blackheart Society of Alchemists and Physicians is an excellent choice. To my knowledge, they're going to be set up in Coldforge County in Darkholm Duchy, though I don't think a city has been decided.

2) The Whispering Mother Healing Guild is another option, and they're located in Falkenskiold, in Drakeolm Duchy.

The first guild stated goal is to have a kingdom-wide stretch of guildhalls, and will likely be a better choice for you. The Whispering Mother guild is going to gear towards medicine, from what I understand, and will likely be limited to Drakeolm Duchy.

That being said, if you want to strive and set up your own business, approach a Blackheart Count/Mayor and ask to join whatever settlement they end up leading.

Hope this helps!

Melfice Czermoon, Mayor of Czermoon Friend Code: 111FC9

8/31/2019 4:10:20 PM #6

Posted By Arcanus at 04:01 AM - Sat Aug 24 2019

Blackheart would definitely be a fitting choice, and they have an entire wing of government devoted to such topics. I am planning to be an alchemist with a focus on necromancy, and would be happy for you to join my Guild, especially if you plan to live near Darkholm.

Hey are you serious, is there going to be necromancy in this game??

8/31/2019 4:54:15 PM #7

Posted By Imorgil at 09:10 AM - Sat Aug 31 2019

Posted By Arcanus at 04:01 AM - Sat Aug 24 2019

Hey are you serious, is there going to be necromancy in this game??

It hasn't been stated that there will be Nercomancy directly (it's a largely magic-less world), but we know lichdom CAN be a thing. There are instances of very rare events....and researching certain things could trigger certain events