COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Unaffiliated Baron

I, as many seem, am looking at this game with renewed interest after years of periodic check ins - post kickstarter. I'm casually reading the dev blogs and catching up while scrolling through the forums. I currently have no server selected and am unaffiliated as a "wandering" baron of sorts.

I don't know if I'm into roleplay, but I like video games and this one seems on point. I work 60-72 hours a week currently so I'll not be an "always on" player. BUT. I am interested in getting caught up and meeting the right people to get moving forward. I prefer to explore and be adventurous and can get wrapped up in epics pretty easily. If there is anyone out there who thinks this playstyle and I will go hand in hand with their kingdom, I would welcome a PM or reply.

8/21/2019 2:02:45 PM #1

Well! Perhaps I can entice you to the NA-E server Luna if you havent selected a kingdom yet.

Fortuna is a kingdom that has not been set up yet ,and will be set up after DSS so if you would like a new start somewhere thats just starting come be apart of the under-dog kingdom. A perfect place for people getting back in since everyones on the same level.

8/21/2019 3:54:09 PM #2

I agree I am also a Countess and I have not selected a kingdom as of yet, what I was waiting to see is the maps resources, which race of people where in whatever area etc.. Fortuna I believe is desert am I correct?

8/21/2019 4:00:47 PM #3

Fortuna has a mixture of biomes such as the Semi-Arid Desert/ Shrub Steppe/ Salt Marshes/ ,and Wetlands.

The races that live there are Kypiq,Waerd,Dras,and To'resk.

The kingdom since it hasn't been set up yet is very small ,and the community isn't organized yet ,but it is like a family.

I warn you thought it's a place that is a risk ,but if your willing to take the risk you can find your fortune there in the abundant resources ,and land that arent claimed or lose it all.

8/21/2019 7:41:48 PM #4

Posted By DonQuixote at

I, as many seem, am looking at this game with renewed interest after years of periodic check ins - post kickstarter. I'm casually reading the dev blogs and catching up while scrolling through the forums. I currently have no server selected and am unaffiliated as a "wandering" baron of sorts.

I don't know if I'm into roleplay, but I like video games and this one seems on point. I work 60-72 hours a week currently so I'll not be an "always on" player. BUT. I am interested in getting caught up and meeting the right people to get moving forward. I prefer to explore and be adventurous and can get wrapped up in epics pretty easily. If there is anyone out there who thinks this playstyle and I will go hand in hand with their kingdom, I would welcome a PM or reply.

Well, I'm running a county in K2 of NA-W, Ashland. I'll either be in the Hrothi or Neran biome. Just waiting on a few selections from the higher ups before anything is cemented. If I end up Hrothi, I intend to focus heavily on smithing to supply our border with supplies, as well as distribution of what we grow with subterranean farming.

If I am put in the position of playing Neran, I will be focused on Naval trade and combat. Obviously this means a lot of travel, trading, fishing, etc.

If those kinds of things appeal to you, let me know, I'd love to have you on board!

Count of Raberre's Rest

8/21/2019 7:53:37 PM #5

Well, this is the Angelica General, so you Fortuna folks...Well, you get the picture :D

As for the OP, if you're looking at adventuring, Neran or To'resk would be up your alley, since they're the more diplomatic tribes out there. So, Ashland (K2), Valyria (K3), Tyria (K4) and I believe Riftwood (K6) have the above mentioned tribes. I think maybe Blackheart (K5) has To'resk as well.

Anyways, if you want to chat, send me a PM via Discord: Huldric of Dawnmire#0007 I'm sure we can find a placement for you.

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN

8/22/2019 2:37:09 PM #6

Well I am completely undecided, I was thinking Neran, I would like my county to be about farming and livestock to help feed the empire, military etc.. Or Waerd. I am leaning more towards Neran. And as far as kingdom Fortuna my first choice or Alesia