COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Cuantos españoles Hay???

Buenas!!!!

Este post lo hago para saber cuantos somos en la comunidad española de momento ;)

mi grupo somos 4 o 5 personas , el vuestro=? Estais Solos? etc etc.

Un Saludo, Vuestro humilde campesino Ezerm!

8/7/2019 3:26:55 PM #1

En: Hi! We are many spanish speakers in Elyria! Most of us settle in the duchy of Tyr Nansur, in the kingdom of Al'khezam. I am from the county of Tarsis, a spanish county created three years ago, and if you want any aditional info about the kingdom, duchy or county, just send me a DM or write me on Discord (Gammea#4925)

Til the next adventure!

PS: It is needed to translate thread and posts to help moderators ;)

Es ¡Hola! Somos muchos hispanohablantes en la comunidad de Elyria. La mayoría estamos asentados en el ducado de Tyr Nansur, en el reino de Al-Khezam. Yo soy del condado Tarsis, creado hace ya tres años. Si quieres más información, te invito a que visites el link de mi firma que te llevará al post, me envíes un mensaje directo o me escribas por Discord (Gammea#4925).

Hasta la siguiente aventura!

PD: Es necesario siempre traducir al inglés los hilos y post para ayudar a los moderadores ;)

8/9/2019 12:27:39 PM #2

Hola Ezerm!

Bienvenido a Elyria!, sí, hay más hispanohablantes, con diferentes proyectos y en diferentes reinos, aunque como ha dicho Gammea, la mayoría nos ubicamos en el Ducado de Tyr Nansur, en el reino de Al´Khezam.

Nosotros somos el Condado de Cartago, compuesto por 3 ciudades y un buen número de ciudadanos.

Si queréis conocernos pasaros por nuestro discord, en mi firma tienes los enlaces.

P.D: El post de la ciudad está desactualizado, pero es una buena referencia de lo que somos. Estamos esperando a que finalice la D&SS para colgar el nuevo post.

Hi Ezerm!

Welcome to Elyria !, yes, there are more Spanish speakers! with different projects and in different kingdoms, although as Gammea has said, most of us are located in the Duchy of Tyr Nansur, in the kingdom of Al'Khezam.

We are Cartago County, composed of 3 cities and a good number of citizens.

If you want to meet us, in my signature you have the links to our discord.

PS: The post of the city is outdated but it is a good reference of who we are. We are waiting for the D&SS to end the new post.

8/13/2019 6:39:22 AM #3

Hello Ezerm,

Like Gammea pointed out, we are an English-first community and therefore require a translation on all posts.

Seeing as you've been given your answer and there is still no translation, I am locking this thread.