COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
New Surname

I have the pleasure and honor to announce the approval of the new surname and therefore the new house of RowanTree .

The family is Neran on the server of Angelica (NA-W). I am (at character creation time) a matriarch of this family and hint looking for a suitable husband to head this family with me.

Anyone who would care to either help me in this endeavor and/or join this family please message me. I would be delighted to have you join me in building a family that we can be proud of, not just for one person but for each and every one of us!

Zess RowanTree

Not only will We Survive with Honor, We will Prevail.

8/7/2019 10:11:26 PM #1

I can't figure out how to make surnames work.

For the fun of role play I would enjoy being able to use a surname. I tried to reserve one, but not sure if it worked, or how t that works.

6D242B

8/7/2019 10:56:39 PM #2

Posted By Nanyetah at 3:11 PM - Wed Aug 07 2019

I can't figure out how to make surnames work.

For the fun of role play I would enjoy being able to use a surname. I tried to reserve one, but not sure if it worked, or how t that works.

Hey, if you successfully submitted a surname reservation here then all you have to do is wait for a PM in the forums letting you know if it was approved or disapproved.

However I don't believe there will be a way to use them in the forums until they implement Personas

8/7/2019 11:20:04 PM #3

there's no using them until personas however once reserved you surname appears just under your name on your account page. get there by clicking your name at the top right of the screen and then look for your name with the surname immediately below it in a smaller font.