COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE DOMAINS
[EU/Al-Khezam] County Cenaria

Cenaria is a beautiful, fantastic land in the vast lush grasslands, covered in fertile farmland, ripe for planting great orchards, and being relatively flat, promises easy trade routes. The inhabitants of this land are a reliable, hearty folk known for their friendly nature, willingness to trade, tending bountiful crops, and for being quite industrious. Though they are an open, friendly folk, they do not suffer attacks or oppression well and will defend themselves and their land with a passion.

We still have open settlements and would love to welcome new mayors!

Geography:

On the massive Northeastern coast of Al-Khezam lies the duchy Lemuria, The counties blossoming in its sun. Cenaria is a big coastal and inland county, it is a beautiful coast with sprawling fields.

Resources:

• Farmland (Most Abundant)
  • Fresh Water (2nd Most Abundant)

Wood, Stone, Game, Foraging, Fish, High Ground, Coastal Water, Clay, Mineral Deposits & Trade Route are also available in the County.

Tribes:

• Neran 84%
  • The Waerd 7%
  • Dras 6%

Council:

Our council consists of our barons and mayors, voicing their wishes and needs to our Nine. The Nine are responsible for the county, to make it prosper and keep it safe for any living being.

The Nine:

• Keeper of Coin (Financial adviser, taxes)
  • Keeper of Peace (Overview of military needs)
  • Keeper of Union (Associations / Guilds / Craft masters)
  • Keeper of Knowledge (Education)
  • Keeper of Light (Entertainment and Fun)
  • Keeper of Agriculture (Farming + Natural Resources)
  • Guardian of the People and Health (Voice of the people and their Well-being)
  • Guardian of the Animals (Animal population, wild and domesticated, animal welfare).
  • Guardian of Law (Courthouse / Justice)

Associations & Guilds:

Forge & Fabricate

More info tba about this crafting (Tailor, leatherworker, smithing) guild.

Sa'Ceurai

"Life and Honour, Steel and Glory." A knight should be like their sword, tempered, keen, and dependable. The Sa'Ceurai (meaning Sword Lords in the old tongue) bind their soul and their sword, striving to use both for just and good deeds. The Ceurans are the protectors of the realm, peacekeepers involved with regular patrols and always there, waiting to strike in defense of the people. Known for skill and honour, they show humility and know that they do what must be done for their people. Glory comes knowing they act justly and with decency.

They are like their blades, strong, flexible and reliable. Woe unto those that test their resolve or commitment.

The Rangers

Lurking in the shadows, the eyes and ears of the duchy and kingdom, The Rangers wander the land, unseen and ready to act. They are adventurers of great skill, specializing in stealth and archery with duties relating to cartography, animal control, bounty hunting and security, they patrol the wilderness, living by their oath, "We fight in the dark, to keep the light."

Read more about The Rangers

Raven Inns

The Raven Inns will be an inn chain providing the same high quality service in all the Raven Inns. Quality, service, and social events are at the top of our list. Enjoy the guarantee of quality!

Renaissance

Our guild offers architectural and building services across whole duchy. We can take care of anything from a humble cottage to a magnificent palace. We can design and build major civil, religious, and military structures as well.

Rose Bows

"Every gold spent is an investment to your survival on the road, friend!" Rose Bows will be taking Commissions prior to release. Please contact Nexusshade#4381 to know more about Rose Bows! More info TBA.

More TBA

Cenaria Discord Server

Lemuria Discord Server

Al'Khezam Discord Server

Al'Khezam Forum Thread

8/5/2019 6:58:09 PM #1

PLACEHOLDER

8/5/2019 7:08:24 PM #2

PLACEHOLDER

8/5/2019 7:09:57 PM #3

You never disappoint me rellik <3

8/5/2019 7:14:30 PM #4

Looks very good! Excited to be part of this :D

8/5/2019 7:16:04 PM #5

I love it! ♥

8/5/2019 7:17:44 PM #6

Posted By Recurved_ at 8:09 PM - Mon Aug 05 2019

You never disappoint me rellik <3

First time a girl ever told me that tbf

8/5/2019 7:18:33 PM #7

Roses are red

Violets is blue

This county is lovely

With such a nice view

Recurve is sweet

Cenarians are too

Good luck to you all

From me to you <3

8/5/2019 7:26:35 PM #8

So many kind words! <3 happy to share the game with all of you!

8/5/2019 7:28:36 PM #9

Congrats on the post.

8/5/2019 8:50:25 PM #10

I'm going to saddle my horse and visit you. Get the wine ready! I'm on my way!

Nice post there Recurve !

8/5/2019 8:53:32 PM #11

See you then VandeField! o/

8/5/2019 9:12:15 PM #12

I give this post a perfect 4/7.

8/6/2019 8:12:21 AM #13

I was forced to comment, 10/10 thought it was a Cenaria was a sinus infection...

8/7/2019 10:50:52 PM #14

Perhaps it is O:

8/11/2019 1:41:57 PM #15

bumptidoo