COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Just sayign hi, dont have many questions yet

Just sayign hi, and have been following and plunged into the deep end, Taking my time to develop a understanding of the tribes, and the like =)

6/26/2019 5:24:13 PM #1

Gday! Always good to see new peeps. Although your profile picture could use some work. ;)

Oh how I envy you, and your fresh perspective with tribes! I was around when they started the creation of the tribes and it was a thoroughly exciting time for the whole community. And in a big way, a lot of that excitement is still living on even today. The tribes are great.

Hellmoon made a Tribe Compendium which has all the info on tribes you'd need:

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/26614/compendium-of-releaseonly-tribes

Don't forget to leave a 'like' for Hellmoon if you check it out. :P

6/26/2019 5:45:19 PM #2

yep I need to hit the like but that's where i started with the tribes. Wanting to get the most out of it by learning the tribes so I can make a informed decision. and Yes I agree but gunna take my time to find a wonderful Avi for the forums

6/26/2019 6:21:11 PM #3

Welcome to the community.

Here are some vital links that can help guide you through CoE.

https://discord.gg/chroniclesofelyria

Is the discord where all the latest new's an information breaks through with discussions happening every day.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19bAG7DGod83W4EUSXu8c8av73mMoJG4MrKuURMjyMyE/edit#gid=1463161477

Is the google document containing the Kingdoms/Duchies/Dukes information across the server when you go to decide if you want to swear allegiance to anyone.

Even though I am personally involved with the kingdom of Fortuna the feeling of being free to go across the continent ,and enjoying life is always a good thing I recommend people. Try not to get tied down to one group to quickly. Enjoy exploring first.

6/26/2019 9:18:43 PM #4

Thank you Server I'll keep that all in mind

6/26/2019 10:44:29 PM #5

Welcome to the community!

6/27/2019 9:05:29 AM #6

Thank you and yenyang. I'm excited to get involved with y'all

6/27/2019 10:42:29 AM #7

Welcome to CoE, I see you've jumped in at Proprietor level, with that exposition access you might be able to snag yourself a settlement to run after D&SS (Domain & Settlement Selection) finishes; although it has yet to start, that's a sore topic for some.

The dev journals, wiki, discord and this very forum will keep you busy for quite some time!

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

6/28/2019 4:19:49 AM #8

Awesome good to know, I'm interested to see what all can be gained with expo points, besides possible settlements. But good to know about that

6/28/2019 8:50:42 PM #9

Ah, you won’t be able to buy a settlement with Exposition points, although it is possible to attempt to build one in that 3-month period if you buy some land.

What I was referring to was the reverse auction that will happen after D&SS. But that would entail forking out cold hard cash. I bought the level above you a couple of years back; Mayor but that and all the royalty tiers above are no longer in the store.

If you wait till the last moment you could snag a bargain, it being a reverse auction and all, but the town/village you had your eye on could get bought if you leave it too long.

Personally I’m hoping to bag the county where I pick my town, but my budget is very low.

This might give you an idea of what EP can buy, but the EP store has not launched yet...soon©️.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/19128/ep-kits-and-item-projection

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

6/29/2019 3:40:47 AM #10

Gotcha

6/29/2019 5:50:03 AM #11

howdy

6/29/2019 7:38:38 AM #12

Howdy

6/29/2019 7:17:14 PM #13

Welcome to CoE mate

6/30/2019 9:48:20 PM #14

Thank you, I'm stoked for the game