COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
What stage

What stage is in the game atm? what i mean is if i wanted to play right now would be the pledge i would need to get to get to play game now?

6/20/2019 10:44:10 PM #1

The game is not out or playable right now. We are still in the lore and world building phase of the game development.

Pre-Elyria and Alpha 1 are likely to begin this year some time but that is all.

Still a good idea to find a community and get to know people in preparation for the game though.

6/20/2019 11:20:45 PM #2

The good news is, if you pledge now (along with ~100,000 of your IRL friends), we will get the game sooner. So make it happen! :D

FWIW, while there is no world to play in, we are still busy building communities in preparation for the game. With the Domain & Settlement Selection milestone almost here, you will also have the chance to purchase an available settlement, county or even duchy after current title holders pick their domains. That will allow you to participate in the world building phases pre-launch.

6/21/2019 3:01:06 AM #3

As Taymuraz said, hopefully Alpha 1 will start sometime this year. They don't sell alpha packages anymore though. You can still get a package with Beta access, but who knows when that will be... Might be several years from now so be prepared for the long wait, this game is far from finished.

6/23/2019 11:37:09 AM #4

Posted By Winston_Goodman at 11:01 PM - Thu Jun 20 2019

As Taymuraz said, hopefully Alpha 1 will start sometime this year. They don't sell alpha packages anymore though. You can still get a package with Beta access, but who knows when that will be... Might be several years from now so be prepared for the long wait, this game is far from finished.

Proprietor package still grants Alpha II access.

6/23/2019 3:45:58 PM #5

As well you can purchase Alpha II from the merch store.

6/23/2019 4:16:32 PM #6

Posted By Winston_Goodman at 9:01 PM - Thu Jun 20 2019

They don't sell alpha packages anymore though.

Posted By Nuzi at 05:37 AM - Sun Jun 23 2019

REKT

Posted By Galen_Live at 09:45 AM - Sun Jun 23 2019

REKT Part Two

6/23/2019 9:44:11 PM #7

Posted By Chasew at 02:16 AM - Mon Jun 24 2019

Posted By Winston_Goodman at 9:01 PM - Thu Jun 20 2019

They don't sell alpha packages anymore though.

Posted By Nuzi at 05:37 AM - Sun Jun 23 2019

REKT

Posted By Galen_Live at 09:45 AM - Sun Jun 23 2019

REKT Part Two

He meant Alpha 1 packages as that was the topic. No need for this.

Yes, you can get Alpha II via Proprietor still, however no idea how much longer those pledges will stick about, and no guarantees on Alpha II this year at this point. Not sure both Alphas this year is even possible [within this year] at this stage. So looking like next year will be the Alpha II and Betas.

Posted By Galen_Live at 01:45 AM - Mon Jun 24 2019

Merch store access is all sold out sadly.

6/24/2019 12:10:04 AM #8

Posted By Taymuraz at 2:44 PM - Sun Jun 23 2019

It's only sold out for you because you already have access for when it comes out. Those who do not have access can still buy Alpha 2 access from the Merchandise Store.

6/24/2019 7:41:04 AM #9

Posted By Protey at 10:10 AM - Mon Jun 24 2019

It's only sold out for you because you already have access for when it comes out. Those who do not have access can still buy Alpha 2 access from the Merchandise Store.

Been like this for over a year since before I paid off my pledge.

Notice how it says "Vox Elyira" even though that has been canned. That is how long they have been there locked for.

6/24/2019 9:45:55 AM #10

Posted By Taymuraz at 12:41 AM - Mon Jun 24 2019

Posted By Protey at 10:10 AM - Mon Jun 24 2019

Been like this for over a year since before I paid off my pledge.

Notice how it says "Vox Elyira" even though that has been canned. That is how long they have been there locked for.

It says vox because the store page needs updated. Protey is right Tay, it shows max quantity reached because you already have access.

Check the store page without being signed in or on an alt account if you have one without access and it will show you they can be bought. :D

6/24/2019 2:51:46 PM #11

https://imgur.com/a/jK3YGVU

Mine looks like the above. Nothing indicating that I can't buy it. So I'm thinking Labbe and co are correct here.

Death is just another path, one we all must take

Friend Code: C8DF9C

6/24/2019 9:35:28 PM #12

Might be server specific then? Because I haven't been able to buy any of them since before I became a Mayor.

That or maybe because I had count on layaway?

If others can purchase it still that is cool. I'd like to be able to buy one as a gift though. Gift cards I guess. :)

6/25/2019 2:14:46 AM #13

I have not purchased Alpha II access either separately or in a package. In my store windows, both the Proprietor package and stand-alone Alpha II access are shown as available. Trust me, Alpha II access is still available. Alpha I access is no longer available, even separately, and the announced reason is that SBS already has enough participants to ensure an adequate test population.

6/25/2019 2:43:56 AM #14

That is because your account has them at the highest access available in the merchandise store. You are not able to buy them as a gift, only for yourself. So yes gift card would be the way to go.

6/25/2019 7:46:23 AM #15

Well it must have been because I had Count layaway on all that time and they can only be purchased for yourself. That is cool then. I am glad they are still available. Stand corrected.

I'll get a gift card when I can to the people I want to bump up to Alpha II!