COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Missed the window for land claim...

So I have the Mayor title and unfortunately missed my window for domain selection. What options are there at this point? Because I never received a link to the "where" you make that choice.

6/14/2019 6:03:19 AM #1

Hey there! Don’t worry as though you may have “missed” your original settlement selection time you didn’t miss out on anything. Domain and settlement selection was significantly delayed and hasn’t actually taken place yet. SBS will announce when they will launch it though a time frame is impossible to guess. If you search around on the forum there are plenty of threads in regards to this. I’m typing on mobile so please excuse the brief message but feel free to DM me if the explanation isn’t clear!

6/14/2019 6:24:55 AM #2

After the maps are completed they'll send out new emails. These will let us know our new dates an times.

Time permitting the forums will help you keep up. Even if you just read the pins.

6/14/2019 3:28:00 PM #3

Your time won’t change much if any at all. You’ll just have a new date~ stay tuned for that info as it is currently delayed as stated above.