COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
pledge package items

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet or not but how does pledge items work when it comes to bringing them in game cause if for example im coming in as a child how would I get a horse and cart as soon as im of age or do I toggle each separately through the website or through an in-game UI.

6/7/2019 11:17:57 PM #1

Hey Method, welcome to CoE :D

So the items in the pledge packages that are physical items and not stuff like surnames or the like, you would claim from an appropriate vendor in game using a token that is provided to you.

The vendor needs to have that item in stock, and then you would own said item after the exchange. Keeping in mind, you would have to feed and stable that horse, not to mention they will age and eventually pass away. Items, like characters and animals will persist in Elyria. So you want to claim a wagon that you are owed because you got it before launch in a promotion, great, but you have to find somewhere to park it too :P

6/9/2019 11:55:47 AM #2

that eased what I was thinking but something else that was on my mind is does said tokens carry over to the next life if I don't use them in my first life IE: john the carpenter uses the cart and horse but doesn't Use the pack mule can it be used in another like like if I was a miner across the map or something

6/9/2019 2:42:44 PM #3

Yes, tokens are bound to the account and until claimed they will not disappear. They only real worry token holders should have is that the item has to be in stock to be able to claim it from the vendor.

Generally not a big concern, but if you wait 4 years trying to claim a foxcelot pet and they have since gone extinct... well you can't have something in stock if it's extinct.