COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
I hope my son will play this game....

Slowly.....but surely, I started to lost all my faith in this game.... I'm an old player(42 years), i played thousands of games: good and bad, i saw tons of early access, developed games, Kickstarter, backed, etc. I'm not sure we will play this game....the progress is not slow......are extremely slow!! Basically, after lots of years and 6 million $ we have.....nothing!! Don't give me example Star Citizen, etc.....please. Hope I will see something REAL from SB!

209920 WALLACHIA

5/18/2019 2:43:36 PM #1

When you die you should give your stuff to me.

5/18/2019 4:19:56 PM #2

42 is hardly old, just be patient buddy.

Fuck you Caspian the<em>city</em>of_khersoness

5/18/2019 5:38:19 PM #3

Jesus christ he says he's old at 42? When he was born I was a senior in H.S. pretending I liked disco to get laid.

Stayin Alive. Stayin Alive.

5/18/2019 6:04:45 PM #4

If your son would not be lucky as well you could still have grandchildren.

5/18/2019 6:07:03 PM #5

@Crystevil is it D&SS status that make you thinking that way ?

D&SS is nothing but a map. People consciously know that, but in their unconscious something is ignited, wanting for more, wanting that it last longer, and more...

Wanting this dopamine like a monster eating them from the inside and roaring when the diner is coming late...

;-)

Eolwyn Lunicorne

5/18/2019 8:24:04 PM #6

I think it is more about 3 years and NOTHING has really been shown. I mean don't most have something to share with their communities by now other than 1 minute or less gifs?

5/18/2019 9:34:43 PM #7

D&SS will be a small step for the players, but a giant step for CoE.

This is about generating the world ! I don't know if you really realize the importance of this step ?

With the world + the game interaction (already shown in video), the pre-alpha is almost at reach.

The pre-alpha will be a revelation for many "unbelievers", and I'm guessing this should happen roughly six month after the D&SS.

So 2019 should definitively be the year where "Nothing" transform into something "tastable".

On the other side, 2020 is the key for succes of fail. Very sadly, SBS dramatically understimate the need to release in 2020 and not in 2021.

It's hard to give a pronostic on how IA, Quantum computing, and any unknown new tech will affect our world and games industry in 2021. But certainly a lot. Technologies are moving at an exponential speed.

More over, we have no idea if CoE will be commercially a viable project once it enters into the standard lifecycle after launch.

If revenue is too low, the game could just fail economically to continue fullfilling our dream, while competitors could do better and faster with the help of futur new technologies inspiring themself on the SBS example.

Once the game is launched, as early angels-supporters, we do have theorically something like 12-24 month play without paying.

Will SBS be able to survive that ?

Failing to deliver new stuff to the player community after 1-2 years could as well lead to the end of CoE. Competitors reaching faster the grail with the help of big investors.

But for now, we are in 2019 at the DS&S, and I think all the "salty" talk of the community (despite hard to live for SBS) is a good thing, because it kicks the ### of SBS to urgely move on.

I'm more worried about after DS&S.

With the summer break in July, and releasing their focus they may forget to plan the futur...

WIll SBS again released one of those useless event ? The more they do that the more they increase the risk of failing on long term.

More over nothing is done for promoting the game in the mean time despite my warning several times on forum and to the support team for the need to start building a trailer-movie. Due to this, they could happen to release the game but lack the needed visiblity on the market, thus transforming a success into a magistral economic fail.

All this nice energy wasted because of making basic mistake. One can sell garbage with a nice marketing, but one can also miss selling oportunities because of a garbage marketing management.

I'm very sad that SBS lack the "vision" of futur...

Eolwyn Lunicorne

5/18/2019 10:08:40 PM #8

Thank you, everyone, for nice words...ok ...i waiting.,.....just tell me how long...

209920 WALLACHIA

5/18/2019 10:10:47 PM #9

sarcasm...hope everyone understands...

209920 WALLACHIA

5/18/2019 10:19:35 PM #10

Posted By Eolwyn at 10:34 PM - Sat May 18 2019

D&SS will be a small step for the players, but a giant step for CoE.

This is about generating the world ! I don't know if you really realize the importance of this step ?

With the world + the game interaction (already shown in video), the pre-alpha is almost at reach.

The pre-alpha will be a revelation for many "unbelievers", and I'm guessing this should happen roughly six month after the D&SS.

So 2019 should definitively be the year where "Nothing" transform into something "tastable".

On the other side, 2020 is the key for succes of fail. Very sadly, SBS dramatically understimate the need to release in 2020 and not in 2021.

It's hard to give a pronostic on how IA, Quantum computing, and any unknown new tech will affect our world and games industry in 2021. But certainly a lot. Technologies are moving at an exponential speed.

More over, we have no idea if CoE will be commercially a viable project once it enters into the standard lifecycle after launch.

If revenue is too low, the game could just fail economically to continue fullfilling our dream, while competitors could do better and faster with the help of futur new technologies inspiring themself on the SBS example.

Once the game is launched, as early angels-supporters, we do have theorically something like 12-24 month play without paying.

Will SBS be able to survive that ?

Failing to deliver new stuff to the player community after 1-2 years could as well lead to the end of CoE. Competitors reaching faster the grail with the help of big investors.

But for now, we are in 2019 at the DS&S, and I think all the "salty" talk of the community (despite hard to live for SBS) is a good thing, because it kicks the ### of SBS to urgely move on.

I'm more worried about after DS&S.

With the summer break in July, and releasing their focus they may forget to plan the futur...

WIll SBS again released one of those useless event ? The more they do that the more they increase the risk of failing on long term.

More over nothing is done for promoting the game in the mean time despite my warning several times on forum and to the support team for the need to start building a trailer-movie. Due to this, they could happen to release the game but lack the needed visiblity on the market, thus transforming a success into a magistral economic fail.

All this nice energy wasted because of making basic mistake. One can sell garbage with a nice marketing, but one can also miss selling oportunities because of a garbage marketing management.

I'm very sad that SBS lack the "vision" of futur...

i bet they don't survive.....

209920 WALLACHIA

5/18/2019 10:20:49 PM #11

i don't care about 300$ invested in one dream...show me the way :))

209920 WALLACHIA

5/19/2019 12:09:22 AM #12

42? pbbbbbt.... try being 61 and wondering if you'll live long enough (or still retain your mental faculties) to still play any of these indie MMOs if and when they release.

;)

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT