COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Time of exposition

So exposition will take place 3 months before launch but will this mean it will be alpha > beta > exposition > launch or will the order be different? If this order is correct will people who have beta access also have access to exposition?

5/17/2019 7:35:26 AM #1

That is the correct order, but no, Exposition will only be available to Bloodline and above. Exposition is an early access period meant for world building and only Bloodline and above can spend EP towards world building, thus Pioneer and Founder tiers won't have access to Exposition despite having Beta access.

5/17/2019 8:25:38 AM #2

But if you have beta access and can't play during exposition wouldn't that mean you will lose 3 months of game time or will they have some sort of substitute spark of life for alpha and beta. The character rewards you get for pioneer and founder will they be for the beta or the launch?

5/17/2019 8:46:36 AM #3

You would not lose three months of paid play as an account <Bloodline would not be able to use a spark of life on a soul till the end of Expo.

Sparks as such will not be used during Alpha\Beta although they are thinking of creating a spark substitute in order to test those mechanics; hopefully the ability to run an alt during Alpha\Beta; but that last bit is unconfirmed and just my conjecture\wishes.

5/17/2019 3:41:13 PM #4

They will provide separate souls sparks ep etc. For the testing phases. Anything that you have in your inventory and on your account you will not be using and it will not disappear.

Everything for testing phases will be provided for said testing phases as nothing sticks or carries over from those phases.

During those phases, if you have a title, that doesn’t mean you’ll have a title during those testing phases. It seems the devs want to randomly generate or give people titles for testing so that the information is varied from different levels and we are able to catch all the bugs.

Kingdoms of Elyria everyone should have access to, you also do not use a spark or soul etc during this phase. It only carries over a little, major events, small border changes and the likes. It’s more about creating the history for your family, server, and kingdom/domain.

Exposition is a 3 month playable almost full version of the game. It will take place sometime before launch, we don’t know if it’s immediately before launch or if there will be a break between launch and expo (which is the more likely). You will be using a spark and a soul at this time as this is when your journey begins as bloodline +. No one other than those with bloodline+ are able to get into exposition. Everything from exposition carries over to launch and will be your first character.

Prologue is a “trial” version of the game. It’s a locally hosted version (not tied to the game so playing this won’t effect your characters in CoE) that you can try to learn the game in and might have a buyable addon later in the road to play with approximately 10 friends. However, as I said above it is locally hosted, meaning you would be hosting the server or one of your friends.

I hope this information is/was helpful and if you have any more questions feel free to ask ~

5/20/2019 4:52:59 PM #5

How we get a piece of the Pre-action that is Kingdoms Of Elyria? Cant find anything to download client wise and I really want to figure out how to choose my family and its history...?? (Also just how our preset Surnames are carried into a random family??)

If Ive missed KoE how will choosing family and surnames work in Expo?

5/20/2019 5:11:54 PM #6

Posted By Emperor Spriggan at 11:52 AM - Mon May 20 2019

How we get a piece of the Pre-action that is Kingdoms Of Elyria? Cant find anything to download client wise and I really want to figure out how to choose my family and its history...?? (Also just how our preset Surnames are carried into a random family??)

If Ive missed KoE how will choosing family and surnames work in Expo?

Hello, KoE has not occurred yet. It will run beside the other games, not in place of them, up until expo. Though I’m not sure how it will work for people below Mayor/Baron, since from what I’ve read, it will mainly be a tactical style game to expand territories, and establish near backstory.